Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Keep in mind, the Mater & Lightning from AoA typically just get repaired on the hotel site.

These may be headed to DHS, but they wouldn't be for the show. These are the M&G vehicles that have been around for over a decade. As we saw in the video Disney released, the Lighting McQueen animatronic is already in place.

Reactions: tankart150
Looks like they saved the Cruz Ramirez M&G set-up (which used to be in Pixar Place) and are reassembling it in the Sunset Showcase plaza.

Reactions: tankart150
Rumor is that this show is going to have some pretty impressive capacity hourly, higher than some of the rides in the park.

If it ends up being even just a decent diversion (i.e. on a level a couple rungs above something like the Jack Sparrow Experience, or whatever that bunch of nothing was called), it could well be a quality - and helpful - addition to the park.

Looks like a perfectly fine C-ticket, bordering on B depending on what the car can do. Any chance of multiple theaters? Would really up the capacity.

I'm not knocking it but is this basically just like Turtle Talk or the Monsters Inc Laugh floor or am I missing something?

It won't be on my to do list but it's not aimed at me and it adds capacity.

Looks like a perfectly fine C-ticket, bordering on B depending on what the car can do. Any chance of multiple theaters? Would really up the capacity.
The building isn’t that big. I have to think this is just one, especially with the size of the screen that they’ve talked about.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I just assumed we'd be standing so it's already an improvement over my expectations. :lol:

Reactions: Andysol