Magic Kingdom (General Discussion) | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Magic Kingdom (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On another note,
How likely is that out of everything that gets announced at D23 for specifically WDW will actually open in 2025?

Disney seems to have horrible turn around time for attractions usually.
What do we all think will end up being there reason for which they say “We are opening this in 2025, please don’t cancel your AP for a year and go to Epic”?

I don’t see anything currently that sticks out to me that can possibly open and be ready by next year…
Over on WDWMagic some insiders are saying they are planning huge Capex in entertainment offerings for 2025.

So expect a new parade and I’m guessing bringing the lineup back to pre Covid.

Over on WDWMagic some insiders are saying they are planning huge Capex in entertainment offerings for 2025.

So expect a new parade and I’m guessing bringing the lineup back to pre Covid.
Yes, I've seen that. If they do a new nighttime parade at MK, it 'will' drive attendance, no doubt. Guests have been clamoring for that for a long time.

But, it sure was nice having very short attraction lines during our June vacation. MK was not its usual crowded atmosphere. Easy uncrowded pathways, except for the usual culprits....day parade and castle fireworks.

Yes, I've seen that. If they do a new nighttime parade at MK, it 'will' drive attendance, no doubt. Guests have been clamoring for that for a long time.
If Uni blocks AP out and Disney has a new electric parade that for sure will tilt it for me! Electric parades are the best!
Since they dropped the ball on not having anything for Epic, this will have to be the next best thing until the AK expansion comes online in 2027.
Do you really think there was anything Disney could have done to compete with an entire park opening? I think having stuff open the following years is probably a smart move and offer enough new entertainment to pull guests in with something new. So maybe they stay at Disney and do a couple days at Epic or stay at universal and go to Disney for the new offerings. But having something is all they needed. It is Disney.

Pan desperately needs the TLC. Every part of that thing is rickety as all get out. For being the consistent 70 min wait in the park next to Dwarf Mine Train, it is significantly worse as an experience than a solid chunk of the rest of the park. HM, Pooh, Pirates, ... hell, even E.T. is looking higher-budget and better maintained imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Dog
Pan desperately needs the TLC. Every part of that thing is rickety as all get out. For being the consistent 70 min wait in the park next to Dwarf Mine Train, it is significantly worse as an experience than a solid chunk of the rest of the park. HM, Pooh, Pirates, ... hell, even E.T. is looking higher-budget and better maintained imo.
Pan isn't really very good, but it is iconic. The queue they refurbed a few years ago is actually better than the ride. Its lines are more the result of very low capacity than anything else....ET, even before the refurbs, was a better ride than WDW Pan.

Since they dropped the ball on not having anything for Epic, this will have to be the next best thing until the AK expansion comes online in 2027.
Eh, you can’t really compete with a brand new theme park though and even if they had anything of significance it quite frankly would just get lost in the Epic hype.

Reactions: IzzyB and Jake S