Mardi Gras 2013 | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Mardi Gras 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just rumored by Universal, American Idol Winner (Who Gives A crap?) Phillip Phillips will be at Mardi Gras. Already looking like I'm not doing the concerts this year... They suck this far.

then join me from seeing step off and RUNNING to the other side of the park to see it go backstage... for twice as many coins ;)

then join me from seeing step off and RUNNING to the other side of the park to see it go backstage... for twice as many coins ;)

May I join you? Me wants many them coins :lol:

I like that one song by Phillip Phillips... Home, I think? I didn't even know he was an AI winner :p I stopped watching AI so many seasons ago...
Pitbull is good party music, so it fits with Mardi Gras :shrug:

I followed American Idol last season and really enjoyed it. Phillip seems like a great guy. Saw him and the others in concert as well. I'm excited about him coming! Yes, he sings "Home." :smiley:

I saw Pitbull give a speech before Barack Obama in Hollywood FL right before the election.

I will be seeing Pitbull, Steve Miller Band, Boys Like Girls.

Legit lineup. Not my cup of tea, but it's impressive Uni can draw top tier talent like this.

Agreed. I won't be attending any of these shows yet again, but some of these artists will draw insane crowds. I will say I'm disappointed in the fact that there's yet again no current rock act for the event.

Agreed. I won't be attending any of these shows yet again, but some of these artists will draw insane crowds. I will say I'm disappointed in the fact that there's yet again no current rock act for the event.

I second the disappointment for no Rock!

Rock is a very vague term so watch your footing with that statement.

I think universal did a swell job..

Demi, Pitbull, Trey song, sean kingston & BLG will draw some big crowds.. :happy:

Meh. Rock music died in the 90s anyway.

The crowd for the 30 Seconds to Mars concert in 2011 begs to differ. :lol: It's just disappointing that they've skipped over the genre two years in a row. I mean, it's a hell of a lineup, but it's still disappointing for me.