Mardi Gras 2013 | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Mardi Gras 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Parade route map:

iYMitaGGB2yoP.jpg

Well, there's a surprise. Nice short parade route. People will be standing even deeper on the sidewalks.

:bang:

I know it had to be this way. I'm just not happy about it. - rant over -

Sheesh! The only act playing during the week we are there is Montgomery Gentry. :bang: I am as anti-country music as they come. Figures.

I'm going to miss being able to stand in one spot and watch it twice like last year. Looks like we'll be making a mad dash over to Beetlejuice after it goes by.

Overall a nice broad line up for acts. Not really anyone I would go out of my way to go see but still enough variety to draw in a lot of different crowds over those party days.

Overall a nice broad line up for acts. Not really anyone I would go out of my way to go see but still enough variety to draw in a lot of different crowds over those party days.

Agreed. I'd see a few of them including the All-American Rejects if I was in the area, but I'm not sure if I'll go out of my way to see anyone. Still a pretty good lineup overall.

Anyone interested in riding a float here ya go!

http://www.universalorlando.com/RSVP/MG2013/rsvp.aspx

Each week during Mardi Gras, a limited number of Annual Passholders are chosen to ride through the streets of Universal Studios on one of our spectacular parade floats, tossing beads and doubloons to thousands of cheering spectators.

Sign up today for the chance for you and one guest* to have the ultimate Mardi Gras experience!
FLOAT RIDER RESTRICTIONS
Must be 18 years old (or accompanied by an adult)
Must be at least 48 inches in height
No bags or strollers
Floats can accommodate standard push wheelchairs with advance notice

Space is limited. Sign up does not guarantee a spot. First come, first served.

QUESTIONS?
Please send an email to annualpass@universalorlando.com

*Guest must be a valid Annual Passholder or have paid theme park admission. One registration per week, per household. One float ride per Annual Passholder. Float ride spots are available on a first come, first served basis. Subject to availability. You must sign up by 12 noon on Friday the week prior to the event date. For example, entries for 2/9/13 must be received by noon on 2/1/13. Float ride participants will be notified with float ride details. Any float ride participants who do not show up by the designated time will forfeit their spots.

Reactions: Felipe