Mario Kart: Bowser's Challenge - General Discussion | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Mario Kart: Bowser's Challenge - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, single rider is the best unless its the end of day sometimes they skip the pre shows

But yeah basically most times even with express MK will be about 20-30 mins, I know its lower then normal but kinda to me a joke there isn't a way to go faster. Potter, transfomers, mummy, Jurassic, all the rides besides Pets (but even then mostly its a 5 min wait after the stairs)

Just let you walk on the ride if the ride has no wait but with MK Q set up, single rider can be the best at certain times.

In my experience, it's fun and games until they decide to close the single rider line.

True, but now with Platinum and Express people able to use the Express queue, that would relieve some of the crowds at SR. So, in theory at least, there should be fewer people in the SR lines now.

That said, like Mummy, yeah, they do like to close SR sometimes without any rhyme or reason, so it's always a gamble. But on my last few visits the in the last few months, SR has been open more than not, and additionally, more frequently they let SR just sail right through to the stairs, instead of holding just before the visor pick up.

True, but now with Platinum and Express people able to use the Express queue, that would relieve some of the crowds at SR. So, in theory at least, there should be fewer people in the SR lines now.

That said, like Mummy, yeah, they do like to close SR sometimes without any rhyme or reason, so it's always a gamble. But on my last few visits the in the last few months, SR has been open more than not, and additionally, more frequently they let SR just sail right through to the stairs, instead of holding just before the visor pick up.
I wish but I assume more will be in it

Now that the normal line will move slower, I bet as many of if not more use it because while single rider can move slow...the general line is going to be even slower at peak times

FYI, saw on Twitter some platinum passholders were initially turned away from the Mario Kart Express queue, so be prepared for some light resistance until they can get everything sorted (not a good look, of course).
I was, lucky for me one of the TMs was a passholder and heard about the changes and let me in

I mean, can USH not just give TM's a piece of paper explaining the situation and just let pass members in?

Reactions: saint.piss
I was, lucky for me one of the TMs was a passholder and heard about the changes and let me in

I mean, can USH not just give TM's a piece of paper explaining the situation and just let pass members in?
lol they 100% told the ride ops about this change. Humans don’t always pay attention.

They do. There is a "daily" guide print out TMs can grab that has all the info for that day (show times, characters, etc). So the AP change would be on there as well (or should be)

Also the ride-op leads "should" be informing any TMs that get sent to handle express.

Reactions: Clive
I was with a friend from out of town whose primary goal was SNW. So we got the Early Entry for the first time. We went to the right straight after taking pics with Mario, so was in line at about 8:10... and the ride never opened. We finally left the line at about 8:50 to play some of the games, with nearly all of our Early Entry time used up for basically nothing.

However... and they never formally announced this... but because of this, if we showed our Early Entry ticket to the Express pass, they let us through. And because they didn't scan it, we rode it twice that way. So it sort of worked out, but we wouldn't have known if we hadn't approached a team member.

Reactions: BriefCasey
I was with a friend from out of town whose primary goal was SNW. So we got the Early Entry for the first time. We went to the right straight after taking pics with Mario, so was in line at about 8:10... and the ride never opened. We finally left the line at about 8:50 to play some of the games, with nearly all of our Early Entry time used up for basically nothing.

However... and they never formally announced this... but because of this, if we showed our Early Entry ticket to the Express pass, they let us through. And because they didn't scan it, we rode it twice that way. So it sort of worked out, but we wouldn't have known if we hadn't approached a team member.
When you went were you in the park at like 7:30 AM?

I'm asking because I've done EA twice once we got there around 8 AM and once 30 mins early and got wayyy more done when I showed up much earlier

Yes, were there very early. Meet them in front of the SNW store at Citywalk at 7am, so they could get their Power Up bands and have time to synch them before entering the land.

Which, I never knew that's the only store at Citywalk that opens at 7am just for the SNW Early Entry people.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I was in the park when the gates opened at 9am. Got down to Nintendo by 910am. This was the waittime:
20240702_165949.jpg
90min at park open! Thankfully this ride has single rider because you couldn't pay me enough to be stuck in that upper level outdoor switchback queue in the blazing hot sun (even if it represents the game. All it's missing is fireballs).

Single rider was completely empty. So I was able to walk right on. I was tempted to go for a 2nd time, but, unpopular opinion, I'm just not a fan of this ride at all. It has great set details that get lost within the annoying AR glasses. It's not a ride I "must do" every visit.
20240702_170116.jpg
I really dislike the cramped setup of the land because it's so difficult to get great shots of Bowser's Castle. Maybe it'd be better when it's less busy

I was in the park when the gates opened at 9am. Got down to Nintendo by 910am. This was the waittime:
View attachment 22470
90min at park open! Thankfully this ride has single rider because you couldn't pay me enough to be stuck in that upper level outdoor switchback queue in the blazing hot sun (even if it represents the game. All it's missing is fireballs).

Single rider was completely empty. So I was able to walk right on. I was tempted to go for a 2nd time, but, unpopular opinion, I'm just not a fan of this ride at all. It has great set details that get lost within the annoying AR glasses. It's not a ride I "must do" every visit.
View attachment 22471
I really dislike the cramped setup of the land because it's so difficult to get great shots of Bowser's Castle. Maybe it'd be better when it's less busy
Having Express will be a great help to this attraction when it comes online. The lower lot definitely needs another land as that will definitely make SNW far less congested.

Reactions: Wesker69