Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween 2018 - New Experiences Added

Seeing a few ads for this and each time, I'm seeing it dubbed Mickey's Halloween Party just like at Disneyland. Even using the same vampire Mickey icon they use every year for the DLR ads. But I checked the website, and it's still Not-So-Scary.

Seeing a few ads for this and each time, I'm seeing it dubbed Mickey's Halloween Party just like at Disneyland. Even using the same vampire Mickey icon they use every year for the DLR ads. But I checked the website, and it's still Not-So-Scary.
Nothing new. It's been like this for 10 years.

From what I watched of the PotC MNSSHP (I didn't watch the full thing, mostly only the queue), it looks well done. About as close as Disney's ever going to get to HHN, which is to say - not very close.

From what I watched of the PotC MNSSHP (I didn't watch the full thing, mostly only the queue), it looks well done. About as close as Disney's ever going to get to HHN, which is to say - not very close.

Besides adding an actor to the queue was anything else done?

weren't there two to three actors in the queue, and one in the ride portion itself?

Was there last night, can confirm there were 2 in the queue-one in a jail at the beginning of the queue, one micced up at the loading point & one interacting with people on the boats during the ride.

ADDING A PRO TIP FOR ANYONE GOING THIS YEAR: don’t get discouraged if you see the line for Pirates go all the way back to the Tiki Room, the entire hold up is just from people stopping to talk to/take pictures of the pirate in the jail cell. Once you get past that point (took about 5-10 minutes, and we got in line down near the popcorn cart across from the Tiki Room) it’s pretty much a walk on. Just mentioning it because I heard more than one person complaining about how long the line was when we were in it, but in reality it was a very quick wait.

Last edited: