Mickey's Not So Scary Returning for 2022 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Mickey's Not So Scary Returning for 2022

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Bought my ticket for this year and it's mainly because of this reason alone. I like doing Tom Sawyer Island as soon as I arrive and watching the sunset at Aunt Polly's Dockside Inn.
Visiting an island and sunset can be done at Key Largo for free and with a bit of luck you get a free soa as a bonus, a "friend" told me...

A hundred bucks is a lot of money for a sunset...

1 hour there to relax and enjoy the sun going down, 2 extra hours to explore the park and then the event itself is definitely worth $126 bucks to me.

Visiting an island and sunset can be done at Key Largo for free and with a bit of luck you get a free soa as a bonus, a "friend" told me...

Yeah, but does this island have cool caves to explore! lol.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Hey everyone!

I wanted to give the event a few nights to run and for people to get out and experience it before I ask so here I go. How has MNSSHP been this year? I have plans to go this coming friday and wanted to kinda put together a plan of action. I plan on getting there at the 4PM time to try to get some rides in so I have some questions. . .

Is there a plan of attack I should consider?

Should I bring a backpack to hold the bags of candy (bringing two kids) or will they be able to still ride and store the candy?

As far as the parade, I have noticed that it's best to wait for the second run as the first run is full of people who have smaller kids who go to sleep early. Is that true?

Should I wait till later in the night to get candy?

I know some rare appearances by characters are happening but how would I know what characters are rare? I don't want to waste time on characters they may be out on a regular day.

Food, is it some hack or something I should not miss?

That's all the questions i have for now. I think I kinda know how I need to handle the night but more input would be better.