Moana 2 (2024) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Moana 2 (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I guess I don't see the point in it? Moving it to another thread just cuts off the convo for no apparent reason. This happens a lot on this forum. It's not like we have much to discuss right now anyways.

I don't know, I just don't think off topic talk has ever been an actual problem.
because if people open the Moana 2 thread, they expect to find posts related to the topic. you’re welcome to disagree with this and our efforts to keep the threads organized, but we do ask you follow the rules.

For what it's worth, it's pretty simple to cut and paste a Quote from one thread to another. I've done it a few times when I wanted to add to an off-topic discussion that had been going on for multiple posts already.

Reactions: Jake S and Brian G.
It's not like we have much to discuss right now anyways.
If there’s nothing to discuss, that means you just let the thread sit until there IS something to discuss. For example, The Acolyte has had a thread since 2020. It has 2 pages of conversation, all on topic and most of it in the past few weeks since there was actually something to discuss surrounding it.

Reactions: GA-MBIT