Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Monsters, Inc. Hollywood Studios rumor

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Plus we already have a Monsters Inc ride even if it sucks.

Well, the Laugh Floor is a show in my opinion, not a ride. The coaster will be a ride. And if the coaster is built, maybe it clears the way for laugh Floor to be replaced.

Remember, Nemo is in two parks and Little Mermaid soon will be. Both having a ride and a show. Beauty and the Beast will be in two parks as well, one show and one entire themed area minus the ride. So we have examples of Disney using the same franchise in two separate parks.

Well, the Laugh Floor is a show in my opinion, not a ride. The coaster will be a ride. And if the coaster is built, maybe it clears the way for laugh Floor to be replaced.

Remember, Nemo is in two parks and Little Mermaid soon will be. Both having a ride and a show. Beauty and the Beast will be in two parks as well, one show and one entire themed area minus the ride. So we have examples of Disney using the same franchise in two separate parks.

Trust i would love to see it go but its not possible for this to come soon.

I think if i remember correctly there was also a rumour of having a Monsters Inc attraction at DLP. I am a fan of Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, and why should there not be two rides based on the same film. Look at Buzz Lightyear Spin at MK And Toy Story Midway Mania at DHS, both based on the same film and both are still popular rides.

there should be a ride that encompasses all the Pixar movies is a few short scenes, themed after the Forbidden Journey and some of similar technology going into a few of the rides at the Fantasyland Attraction. Im not really looking forward to Pixar rides focusing on one movie, they've done it so many times. with one ride that has them all, it would be really clever imo.

there should be a ride that encompasses all the Pixar movies is a few short scenes, themed after the Forbidden Journey and some of similar technology going into a few of the rides at the Fantasyland Attraction. Im not really looking forward to Pixar rides focusing on one movie, they've done it so many times. with one ride that has them all, it would be really clever imo.

A RCT3 user made a trailer for a ride he (unfortunately) never uploaded. Not exactly the same, but cool nonetheless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGMWlfGMmPQ

And I have a feeling that Hollywood Studios will continue to be the resort's lowest attended Theme Park for a while.

American Idol (blah)
Toy Story Mania(cute but overrated)
Star Tours(very good reimagining but perhaps to little too late)

And Star Wars Weekends(great event for fans but nothing new or extravagant is ever particularly added.

It is a shame that with all that C+ effort that the park formerly known as MGM will remain in last place.

Things like the condition of The Great Movie Ride and Fantasmic's schedule sure don't help.