Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated Flavor at Florean Fortescue’s

Which flavor are you looking forward to trying?

• Total voters

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
OK, the flavors have all been announced. Which flavor are you looking forward to?

(Butterbeer was purposely left off, because the answer was obvious) :lol:

Honestly none of them sound too appealing to me (besides butterbeer) but im also pretty plain and boring when it comes to my ice cream tastes and don't stray too far from vanilla.

Chocolate and Raspberry sounds like the most appealing flavor to me, though Earl Grey and Lavender, Apple Crumble, and Orange Marmalade could be pretty good.

Chocolate and Chilli at the same time? No..

The Blondie sounds really good for all year and the Orange for Summer months..

Smart move leaving Butterbeer off haha

Interesting to note, chocolate was historically paired with the chile, that was part of its original preparation (mainly in hot chocolate)...

Yep, that is what good mexican hot chocolate tastes like, and it is delicious.

Chocolate and Chilli at the same time? No..

The Blondie sounds really good for all year and the Orange for Summer months..

Smart move leaving Butterbeer off haha

Oh, you're making a big mistake dismissing it. The two pair wonderfully. The heat of the Chile pepper and the sweetness of the chocolate are great together.

All sound interesting, chocolate chili seems most unique.

Chocolate and chilli is indeed a classic flavour combo. Taking a step furter next time you ou make a chilli con carne try grating a little chocolate in at the end, you need a decent 70% chocolate but it really does lift the chilli (coffee works too). Go on give it a try.

I will happily try all flavours of the ice creams, as a chef I love trying new combinations so this will be dream for me. Although none are truely unique I am genuinley looking forward to tasting them all.

Chocolate and chilli is indeed a classic flavour combo. Taking a step furter next time you ou make a chilli con carne try grating a little chocolate in at the end, you need a decent 70% chocolate but it really does lift the chilli (coffee works too). Go on give it a try.

I will happily try all flavours of the ice creams, as a chef I love trying new combinations so this will be dream for me. Although none are truely unique I am genuinley looking forward to tasting them all.

Agreed. Some mole sauces include chocolate in the recipe.

I would like to say that the flavors listed represent less then half of the favors they will have (20+). But I'm sure most of the others will just be basic flavors.

With that being said I'm still holding out for some of those CRAZY flavors they had in the concept art! :)