Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated Flavor at Florean Fortescue’s

Which flavor are you looking forward to trying?

• Total voters
Or Fishy Green Ale with chilli chocolate ice cream - yum! :p

how_about_no_evil.jpg

I had sticky toffee pudding, my husband had salted caramel blondie, and my friend had Butterbeer. All were delicious, although I didn't try the Butterbeer because I can't stand the stuff. I asked for a sample of the chocolate chili, but no samples were being given last night, so I guess I'll have to go back for it.

Even with a TM preview, and not that many people in the area, Florean's by far had the longest line, so I can't imagine what it will be like with many thousands of park guests in the area.

I had the butterbeer ice-cream today. Basically if you like the butterbeer in Hogsmeade, you'll enjoy this. I could taste the same type of flavour so it was like another form of the famous drink. It was really amazing and even better than the regular butterbeer I usually enjoy.

Earl Grey with lavender was quite tasty. The lavender is extremely subtle. Now I want to try making this flavor at home (or perhaps a Lady Grey version).

So far ive had butter beer, it was quite good. Subtle flavor but noticeable and on point. If your going just for butter beer you can get it at the fountain of fair fortune with a much shorter wait. I've also had chocolate chili and sticky toffee pudding. The cocholate chili was basically a rich chocolate ice cream with a capsaicin bite at the end. It was okay, unique but I wasn't thrilled. (I can handle heat, I just wish it had more of a flavor blend). I really enjoyed the sticky toffee pudding. With moist chunks of bread in it, was really delicious. I recommend hard packed if you to to Floreans as you may mix two flavors.

I was brave and tried the clotted cream. OMG. It was sooooo sweet (almost too sweet). I think it would work best with chocolate. Im going broke just trying out food and drinks :D

Great tip for everyone going in a group. You can get two different scoops of ice cream per bowl. I went with friends and we each got different flavors and then got to try them all. Butterbeer softserve is like crack but you can get it at the beer stands so don't wait in line for that. My favorite flavor by far was the Salted Carmel Blondie. It's amazing. The apple pie was great too. And everyone need to try a spoonful of the Chocolate chili. It tastes like chocolate ice cream for a good 10 seconds before the heat bursts in your mouth. It's not outrageously spicy but the effect is almost magical. Seriously!

Great tip for everyone going in a group. You can get two different scoops of ice cream per bowl. I went with friends and we each got different flavors and then got to try them all.

This is what we did last night. I have tried almost all the hard-scooped flavors now. Last night, I had apple crumble and Earl Gray and Lavender. One of my friends tried the chocolate chili.

I loved the apple crumble; it had a nice apple flavor to it without being too sweet. The Earl Gray and Lavender was better than I expected (I hate Earl Gray tea), but it was a subtle and refreshing flavor.

I happened to love the chocolate chili, but no one else did. The first taste of it is a wonderful, rich chocolate, then you get the kick of the chili a few seconds later. I ended up eating what my friend didn't want, after everyone else had a taste.

I need to try clotted cream, orange marmalade, and chocolate raspberry. I've had the peanut butter and strawberry over in Hogsmeade, and don't like it, and I can't stand Butterbeer, so I will most likely never have that one either.

Universal has a real hit on their hands with this place, always a long line.

Thoroughly enjoyed the Chocolate Chili! Perfect ratio of sweet with spicy! My friend got a scoop of the Strawberry Peanut Butter and Chocolate Raspberry. She preferred the former, since the latter didn't have as much raspberry as she would prefer. My boyfriend got a scoop of Earl Grey and Lavender and a scoop of Clotted Cream. He loved both! He and my friend loved the Clotted Cream, which I found to be too sweet. The Earl Grey, however, was fantastic. Unique and very refreshing!