MSHI Expansion? | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Teebin I'm starting to see a running thread with your comments. Please refrain from talking about your favorite parts of rides and/or how awesome they have been running.

Didn't Marvel change someone like Thor to be a female character recently? Could it be that UNI needed to change to the new character?

I have no idea, just thought I read some news that one of the characters changed from being male to being female.

Didn't Marvel change someone like Thor to be a female character recently? Could it be that UNI needed to change to the new character?

I have no idea, just thought I read some news that one of the characters changed from being male to being female.

There is a new Thor in the comics and she is a female. Thor's gender didn't change, he is still a man, the book is based on a mysterious woman who was somehow worthy enough to wield Thor's hammer, so she is acting in the original Thor's place. Her identity hasn't been revealed yet, but it will be in next month's issue! :thumbs:

There is a new Thor in the comics and she is a female. Thor's gender didn't change, he is still a man, the book is based on a mysterious woman who was somehow worthy enough to wield Thor's hammer, so she is acting in the original Thor's place. Her identity hasn't been revealed yet, but it will be in next month's issue! :thumbs:

Thanks! That explanation sounds much better than the impression I had gotten when I read they were changing the character.

Thanks! That explanation sounds much better than the impression I had gotten when I read they were changing the character.

You're very welcome! I was very confused about it when the book first came out, but I talked to the people at ACME and they explained the whole thing to me. It's not one of the books I'm reading at the moment, but apparently it's one of MARVEL's best sellers now!

A certain other site has gone all Betteridge Law of Headlines on the community about Marvel leaving. Most of the information has been discussed and semi confirmed on this site, with the headline being a click bait attraction for Disney fans.

Nothing to see here move along.

A certain other site has gone all Betteridge Law of Headlines on the community about Marvel leaving. Most of the information has been discussed and semi confirmed on this site, with the headline being a click bait attraction for Disney fans.

Good heads up.

martin has been posting and is on to something (as he always is)....I think that rumor about an Iron Man ride for Uni is heating up (unless its entirely Avengers)

What is the website that got them so stirred up over there? I don't know how folks such as Marni put up with such lunacy. He says "it will be blue" and everyone just keeps saying, "pink?, green?, taupe????".

I don't think it is pixie dust... I think it may be crack.