Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Music of Horror Nights 29

The hell with it, Horror Nightmares has a thread with the same subject. It's a tad bit early but you can post a wishlist of music you want to be featured in Scarezones, Houses, Parkwide etc... Should be a fun novelty thread.

I want all of the IP soundtracks to be present. Sooooo many good songs this year(It Got 5 on It, Ghostbusters Theme, House of 1000 Corpses, Killer Klowns soundtrack, and classic music)

A small comprehensive list of songs I want featured at the Event:

Parkwide:
Never Ending Story/Girls on Film/Spooky Movies
Got Five on It
Any song from John Carpenter's lost themes
Scarecrow Attack/Howdy Folks
Klown March
Savin the Day/Cleaning up the Town/On Your Own/Ghostbusters
and if this plays anywhere on the park I'll lose my marbles:

House tracks:

Ho1C: Would appreciate if the queue line had tunes featured in Corpses and Devils Rejects. (Fooled around and fell in love, Brick House, Now I want to sniff some glue etc...)
US: The whole soundtrack is fire.

Scarezone tracks:
Vanity Ball: Songs similar to "It's All Forgotten Now" would pretty much fit the aesthetic they are going for, also would be a nice nod if they played "The Beginning" from Dracula, as a nod to AHS.
Anarchade: Any song from Perturbator or Lazerhawk would work in there.
Rob-Zombie: Apart from Hellbilly Deluxe add the official remixed Versions of songs featured on the album

Last edited:
I mean. Not really. The song's presence has nothing to do with the season's narrative. It could have been any song.

It's a gag.
Yeah, but you know me. Ask methe time and I tell you how to build a clock.

Salute Your Solution as well. That movie has such a wonderful soundtrack!

I know I'm in the minority, but I like it better than Shaun.
I don't know man, For Whom The Bell Tolls is good but Shaun has the perfect songs, wish Blue Wraith was in the Zombieland scarezone speaking of which...

Vanity Ball:
  • The Beat - Mark Williams
  • Get Down - Retrovision
  • The Safety Dance (Sheppard & Gordon remix) - George Acosta
  • Reaction (Extended Mix) - Sick Individuals and Jewelz & Sparks

A couple of songs that are in the zone. The music is present day EDM along with EDM remixes of 80’s and 90’s songs.

Vanity Ball:
  • The Beat - Mark Williams
  • Get Down - Retrovision
  • The Safety Dance (Sheppard & Gordon remix) - George Acosta
  • Reaction (Extended Mix) - Sick Individuals and Jewelz & Sparks

A couple of songs that are in the zone. The music is present day EDM along with EDM remixes of 80’s and 90’s songs.

Do you have info that these songs are going to be in the zone? Or are these songs you just want to see in the zone?

Want some Gaga and crazy pc music for Vanity Ball.

Also, hell yeah for Gaga!

Last edited:
Do you have info that these songs are going to be in the zone? Or are these songs you just want to see in the zone?

Yes, they will be in the zone. We had rehearsals last Tuesday and we got a chance to walk through the zone with the music blasting. The music for Anarch-Cade is so dope to hear. And I’ll leave it at that.