Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

NBC Sports Grill & Brew (USH)

All I said is that it’s somewhat related lol. Didn’t imply any of this.

Just because NBCSport's television network is shutting down, it doesn't mean it's going to wreck the Hollywood or Orlando branded restaurants.

NBCSports, is a brand. Clear as day. And it's a brand that seemingly for Peacock, will thrive (considering the Olympics). If anything, it makes me more curious to how NBCSports Grill Brew will accommodate for Hollywood's sporting events: such as the Kings, Dodgers, Rams, and Chiefs. By all accounts, I could actually see them taking Howl at The Moon; and converting that into a full on recording studio for NBCSports as a whole. Albeit similar to how NBCSports Grill Brew in Orlando has one of their own recording studios for podcasts.

They had some camera crew using the space like two weeks ago...like the entire building had stuff for some shot.

Workers cleaning floor and sign outside says opening soon.
8cQwIbs.jpg
lKgY72Y.jpg

So yesterday, there were chefs preparing food. All the items were being stacked on a counter for possible display, I assume maybe publicity photos? Anyway, there was a lot of activity in there yesterday. Also noticed that the TVs inside the restaurant were on, and there was a paper sign taped near the exit of the patio that stated alcohol can't be taken out of the patio area. That sign wasn't there before, so it maybe implies an opening may be imminent?

So yesterday, there were chefs preparing food. All the items were being stacked on a counter for possible display, I assume maybe publicity photos? Anyway, there was a lot of activity in there yesterday. Also noticed that the TVs inside the restaurant were on, and there was a paper sign taped near the exit of the patio that stated alcohol can't be taken out of the patio area. That sign wasn't there before, so it maybe implies an opening may be imminent?
I’m guessing by next weekend. All the taps were installed.

I hate to quote my own tweet, but it already has the pics:

I also happened to run into a chef, and while it's always to be taken with a grain of salt, he said he thought it'd be open in about a month.

Even though I have absolutely no evidence whatsoever other than a gut feeling, I wouldn't be surprised to see a possible soft opening by the 4th of July weekend. Probably just wishful thinking, but I also saw bartenders making drinks at a fully stocked bar, so there is definitely an opening on the horizon.

Last edited: