Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Neal Thurman Named New Park President Busch Gardens Tampa

GAcoaster

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
Well, now we know why he left SFMM:

I'm happy to hear he's running BGT. I don't know him, but I know only good things about him from friends who work at SFGAdv from his time there. His vision seems much better suited to the SeaWorld parks than Six Flags overall.

Well, now we know why he left SFMM:

I'm happy to hear he's running BGT. I don't know him, but I know only good things about him from friends who work at SFGAdv from his time there. His vision seems much better suited to the SeaWorld parks than Six Flags overall.
I don't know much about him, but I hate that they used that nasty pre-repaint picture of Kumba

People often hear "Six Flags" and panic, but I think the situation with SWP and Six Flags is very different

By all accounts he was doing good things at SFMM, but was hobbled by Six Flags corporate. I think the Busch parks model will give him more leeway, but also Busch Gardens is more balanced than SFMM with the thrills/family thing already.