New Band for Rock'n'Roller Coaster? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

New Band for Rock'n'Roller Coaster?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Actually, I didn't really "grow up" with the 70s and 80s stars, I grew up with Smash Mouth, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, etc. making the playlist of my childhood (yep, still listen to that stuff, too, my musical guilty pleasure). I sought out the classic rockers at a later age when I was really starting to explore music as a more serious focus. I don't have an emotional attachment to them, I just love good music, most of which was made prior to this decade, at least in the mainstream.

I didnt really mean that literally :lol:. You obviously listened to these bands at some major points in your life which is why you have such a connection with them. Not everyone is going to have that same connection, and the generation gap will especially make sure that never happens.

Whoa, this is actually a brilliant idea! I'm surprised nobody has commented about it. Very "outside of the box" thinking. I can totally see how this theme could work.

I tip my hat to you good sir! :thumbs:

Actually, it isn't really thinking very far outside the box, as it was one of the original concepts for the area. See: Dick Tracey's Crime Stoppers.

It would certainly add some thematic continuity to the area, as a modern record label in a modern building isn't quite classic Sunset, but it gets away with hardly any thematic intrusion because it is set back away from Sunset Blvd.

Actually, it isn't really thinking very far outside the box, as it was one of the original concepts for the area. See: Dick Tracey's Crime Stoppers.

It would certainly add some thematic continuity to the area, as a modern record label in a modern building isn't quite classic Sunset, but it gets away with hardly any thematic intrusion because it is set back away from Sunset Blvd.
I honestly see the RnRC building to just be a sound stage with a poster of aerosmith with a really badass guitar attached to it, it would be cool to have something that would go with ToT phenomenal theming

I'm hoping once Aerosmith is dead they'll completely change the theme to and old-time gangster movie.

Bootlegging! Smokey and the Bandit: East Bound and Upside Down :cheers:

But yeah, I think (and sincerely hope) that removal of Aerosmith would coincide with a new, and updated theme.

I wouldn't mind seeing it re-themed to TRON and listening to some Daft Punk from the soundtrack.

yeah....... that would be pretty amazing to see. Specially because they could do so much more than having neon palm trees and street signs :lol:

Just picturing that.... wow it would be pretty awesome