Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Forums

Briman: Thanks for fixing that....Now that I've been trying out some of the bells & whistles, this seems to be an easier to use & navigate system. I'm giving it a thumbs up or V for victory!:peace:

Not terribly important, but quick question. Is there a way for....I guess "skins" or "themes" is the right wording? Basically, to change the colors of the forums. It all looks great, but the white background and blue colors have gotten old haha. Any chance of being able to have options of changing those?

Not terribly important, but quick question. Is there a way for....I guess "skins" or "themes" is the right wording? Basically, to change the colors of the forums. It all looks great, but the white background and blue colors have gotten old haha. Any chance of being able to have options of changing those?

No. Sorry. Our colors are orange and blue and orange everything isn't easy on the eyes. So blue it is.

Good stuff.

Something I'd like to see is an option to go to last viewed post in a thread. I know the web version had it, but only if it was the most recently posted in topic within a sub forum.

Not sure if it exists and I've been missing this functionality the entire time but it would be more useful rather than "going to the last post", with last viewed, you'd catch up with where you personally left off in whatever thread. Forgive me if this has existed or exists now, not sure how to do it if it does.

Good stuff.

Something I'd like to see is an option to go to last viewed post in a thread. I know the web version had it, but only if it was the most recently posted in topic within a sub forum.

Not sure if it exists and I've been missing this functionality the entire time but it would be more useful rather than "going to the last post", with last viewed, you'd catch up with where you personally left off in whatever thread. Forgive me if this has existed or exists now, not sure how to do it if it does.
Right next to the page buttons there's "Go to First Unread"

What OS are you on? iOS lets you tap the clock to zoom to the top of the Web Page

Android, tried it but no go, unless I missing something. The option is available as I can see it when I use another site, shows up as an up arrow in the bottom right hand corner when you scroll down a page, not a deal breaker but a useful tool non the less.

Android, tried it but no go, unless I missing something. The option is available as I can see it when I use another site, shows up as an up arrow in the bottom right hand corner when you scroll down a page, not a deal breaker but a useful tool non the less.

Working on it. :thumbsup:

Well is there the possibly of having a negative color layout that could turn the background black to save battery for moible viewers?

Well is there the possibly of having a negative color layout that could turn the background black to save battery for moible viewers?

I'm still working on the back-end for features and any hiccups before we got to more styles, but yes... A darker skin will be coming.