New Forums | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

New Forums

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Following up... I still link directly to the recent activity thread, Recent Activity | Orlando United Forums but this newer version shows everything... if a member farts, it posts, "PrancingMinion just farted". It posts likes and profile changes etc... the likes can be confusing as you know the names of persons you want to hear from and at a glance, often they didn't post at all, but just "liked" another comment. So, use with caution!

Must just be noticing them more haha. Will sort out the mopembership as soon as I get back to the UK. Wasn't even aware that you could get a membership. I'm all for putting a bit of money towards the site!

Thanks for super quick response

Just seen I could do it by PayPal. All done :)

There should only be one on the right side? And it shouldn't be there for VIPs? :lol:

I'll look into it.

Yeah it is just one Ad on the right.

Also, any way of making the link to 'Last Post Read' a bigger image, the small grey circle is a pain on mobile

Still seeing Ads when logged in with VIP acct