New Project for Dinoland? | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

New Project for Dinoland?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah... it'll get ANOTHER off the shelf coaster to replace it, and sooner rather than later. They have a Tricera-Top Spin MagicBand limited edition MagicBand out now, so DinoRama ain't going anywhere. I just wouldn't hold my breath for anything more exciting than another off the shelf... Just one that the manufacturer still makes replacement parts for.

In SEPT, they came out w/ a RoL magic band, so I do not think I would use MB's as proof of anything!

That’s not my reasoning, but more a funny aside. DinoRama is not leaving though. And there will be a Primeval Whirl replacement to bring balance to The Force.

Makes sense to me (since they left the entrance) -- if they re-use that 'wall' doesn't it make it a refurb for taxes (as opposed to 'new build' or something like that?

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Alicia
The Paris coaster looks nice but it is a bad coaster with low capacity. I rode it in Paris when they had the seats backwards and even than the ride is bad.

Not to keep dragging, I enjoy AK, it lacks in attractions, but this area always felt worse than something at Funtown Splashtown in Maine. It always made me feel this park isn’t worth it and it’s a part of the reason it’s my 4th fav WDW park.

Reactions: therock
“Primeval Whirl is the worst thing Disney’s ever done,” they said.

“Walt would be ashamed,” they said.

“Anything would be better than an off-the-shelf, wild mouse coaster,” they said.

Welp.
Honestly, i'd rather they fully raze the Chester/Hester area (and build a new E-ticket/mini land obviously) than just build another cheap ride which has been rumored so if it stays vacant for a bit so that something of actual quality can go in, i'll take that.

Honestly, i'd rather they fully raze the Chester/Hester area (and build a new E-ticket/mini land obviously) than just build another cheap ride which has been rumored so if it stays vacant for a bit so that something of actual quality can go in, i'll take that.

I actually kind of like the idea of Chester & Hester, and the vintage American aesthetic is a nice break from the more overwhelming layers in the rest of the park. The problem is the terrible execution. There’s a way to do tacky without being ugly. I don’t mind if they leave the area, but use it as an excuse to get in more rides and a better roller coaster (even if off the shelf). I think that would be fine and, realistically, it’s the easiest way to get in more rides quickly. Disney either needs to just commit to doing it right or razing it.

That seating area is pathetic though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.