New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it'll happen, but a fall soft opening makes sense. Gives them months to work out the kinks to get ready for the Summer crowds. If they open June 1st and half the park doesn't work and they have a huge crowd, they have a mess and PO'ed customers.

You don't need six months to test the park. I predict spring 2017 soft openings, summer opening.

I heard someone say (who heard from someone else etc) that the lazy rivers will be used to connect ride entrances, that be a cool idea really, to have a river system that brings you to rides.

Does anyone know any details about the queue-less wait system being hinted at for this park by Orlando Informer?

What in hell is a queue-less system? Isn't that an oxymoron when it comes to attractions?

I heard someone say (who heard from someone else etc) that the lazy rivers will be used to connect ride entrances, that be a cool idea really, to have a river system that brings you to rides.

Kind of like Hogwarts Express you mean?

Wondersea was the long time working title and was thought to be the final. Guessing, but I'll bet execs at Comcast/NBC/Universal scoffed prior to signing off and writing checks.

I'm honestly not a huge fan of either name, though Wondersea is at least different. I worry about guest confusion with Cabana Bay and Volcano Bay sharing a doorstep

Wondersea was the long time working title and was thought to be the final. Guessing, but I'll bet execs at Comcast/NBC/Universal scoffed prior to signing off and writing checks.
Could WonderSea be Wet N Wild's Replacement? IF ​they decide to build a smaller water like resort with the hotels once Wet N Wild closes?

I'm honestly not a huge fan of either name, though Wondersea is at least different. I worry about guest confusion with Cabana Bay and Volcano Bay sharing a doorstep

I see where you are coming from, I often get confused between a volcano and a cabana :doh:

I see where you are coming from, I often get confused between a volcano and a cabana :doh:

I'm not talking about "Theme park forum frequenting" theme park guests. I'm talking about "Doesn't know that Disney Hollywood Studios doesn't have the Harry Potter ride" theme park guests.:wave:

I worked at Jungle Cruise, and while standing literally right below the sign had dozens of guests each hour asking if it was the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.