Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hoping you will be able to add the park to your annual pass; that is what I like about the Seaworld parks, you can just customize your annual pass.

Great point! I love that feature. Restaurants have realized that today's customer likes to have options to customize their product. That's what I love about Sea Worlds passes. universal needs to allow the ability to customize your annual. I would love to add the water park(s), HHN, mini golf, and Sea World/ Legoland options at the initial time of purchase.

New Fence being installed currently. Not sure if it's around the entire property itself or a certain portion. Caught these driving. Kinda hard to stop on a 40 MPH road where everyone does 55 :died:

pmn22a1gz

kdfnlwjrv

ojfw9tgen

THE NEW FENCE.

Could WonderSea be Wet N Wild's Replacement? IF ​they decide to build a smaller water like resort with the hotels once Wet N Wild closes?
Or if WOnderSea Island isn't Wet N Wild's replacement for whatever they might do when it is closed, what if WonderSea Island is a themed land at Islands of Adventure? For a Toon Lagoon or Lost Continent? It's trademarked. Just have a feeling there is at least one propety outright Universal that would be tied into the themeing of WonderSea Island. Don't mean to de-rail the thread, but WonderSea being trademarked and Valcano Bay being the new name baffles me. WonderSea has to be coming to Universal in one shape or another.

Or if WOnderSea Island isn't Wet N Wild's replacement for whatever they might do when it is closed, what if WonderSea Island is a themed land at Islands of Adventure? For a Toon Lagoon or Lost Continent? It's trademarked

It's trademarked for a water park. If they wanted to use it in islands, they'd have to get another trademark.

Or if WOnderSea Island isn't Wet N Wild's replacement for whatever they might do when it is closed, what if WonderSea Island is a themed land at Islands of Adventure? For a Toon Lagoon or Lost Continent? It's trademarked. Just have a feeling there is at least one propety outright Universal that would be tied into the themeing of WonderSea Island. Don't mean to de-rail the thread, but WonderSea being trademarked and Valcano Bay being the new name baffles me. WonderSea has to be coming to Universal in one shape or another.

no no no no no.... Wondersea was intended for this waterpark and this waterpark only. Perhaps you haven't been here long enough to remember me telling of an entire backstory that was written around the title in order to assist designers in its creation.

okee dokee?

no no no no no.... Wondersea was intended for this waterpark and this waterpark only. Perhaps you haven't been here long enough to remember me telling of an entire backstory that was written around the title in order to assist designers in its creation.

okee dokee?

Sassy

okee dokee?

Hey just asking.
I wasn't here when the thread was started so I wanted to ask.
My view of threads is also different. I see about 50 posts per page. I do go back and read but sometimes its a lot.

Hey just asking.
I wasn't here when the thread was started so I wanted to ask.
My view of threads is also different. I see about 50 posts per page. I do go back and read but sometimes its a lot.

No problem! :wave:

BTW, I never told you all what the spelling of it was (and now I am worried I have forgotten it exactly) but the story had it as Wundercii which was the name of the peoples and tribe that once inhabited the island and base of the volcano. Her (the authors) story went on and on into detail of the place. Perhaps they will keep the story and just ditch the park name.

Last edited:
Wundercii spelling makes the name a little better. But, myself, I like Volcano Bay much more as a name. It gives me a better vision of expectations.

BTW, I never told you all what the spelling of it was (and now I am worried I have forgotten it exactly) but the story had it as Wundercii which was the name of the peoples and tribe that once inhabited the island and base of the volcano. Her (the authors) story went on and on into detail of the place. Perhaps they will keep the story and just ditch the park name.

Thanks, was going to post and ask you about this. I remember you mentioning it a while back and was intrigued as to the weird spelling. Glad they had a rethink, Volcano Bay may not be the the most exciting name but I do believe it is a good fit and it does evoke some thoughts of a beach area around a Volcano, exactly what it says on the tin.

Wundercii howerever :shrug:, pfft LOL.

Thanks, was going to post and ask you about this. I remember you mentioning it a while back and was intrigued as to the weird spelling. Glad they had a rethink, Volcano Bay may not be the the most exciting name but I do believe it is a good fit and it does evoke some thoughts of a beach area around a Volcano, exactly what it says on the tin.

Wundercii howerever :shrug:, pfft LOL.

To be really clear, the name of the park was going to be "WonderSea". I not sure whether or not wundercii would have appeared anywhere in the park at all.

Clears that up for me. I've spent much time trying ti understand the relationship between the two names. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.