New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By water coaster we mean something like Crush'n'Gusher from Tyhpoon Lagoon and not Journey to Atlantis in SeaWorld, right?

From earlier discussions I think (and hope) it's the former. It would work so well disguised within foliage, tunnels, and driftwood debris with this type of theme; water coasters such as JtA are just ugly most of the time.

By water coaster we mean something like Crush'n'Gusher from Tyhpoon Lagoon and not Journey to Atlantis in SeaWorld, right?

From earlier discussions I think (and hope) it's the former. It would work so well disguised within foliage, tunnels, and driftwood debris with this type of theme; water coasters such as JtA are just ugly most of the time.

Something precisely like this to begin with: http://www.proslide.com/rides/hydromagnetic-mammoth/

hydromagnetic-mammoth-yas-waterworld-uae-beige-green-six-person-raft-reaction.jpg

Heeees Beeeeeg!

Okay. That's what I figured, but with technically two kinds of rides designated as "water coasters" I wanted to make sure.

Would love to see Uni theme one of those badboys to the hilt

Hmm... I was looking up kinds of silent firework that would work for an erupting volcano and its erupting spurts ect... and I happened on this. Drones being topical lately, have a look. I have never seen anything like it... breathtaking.

[video=youtube;a9KZ3jgbbmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9KZ3jgbbmI[/video]

You know, I am not sure if it they have it in the wings for capacity or that it will be a latter incentive for locals to return. There is another something being held in the wings which is not quite as big and I have no idea which might come first.

That's good to know. I'm guessing the second may be the smaller version of the Hydromagnetic coasters? Holiday World and Splashin Safari in Indiana have both types, and they are monsters when it comes to rider capacity and guest satisfaction.

They average between 750-1080 riders an hour. In comparison to other water rides, that's easily about double the capacity!

That's good to know. I'm guessing the second may be the smaller version of the Hydromagnetic coasters? Holiday World and Splashin Safari in Indiana have both types, and they are monsters when it comes to rider capacity and guest satisfaction.

They average between 750-1080 riders an hour. In comparison to other water rides, that's easily about double the capacity!

You know what, sometimes you people make me notice things I hadn't thought to notice. The expansion big LIM ride is bigger than anything proslide currently offers. :stunned: I hadn't noticed that previously. The second expansion option is not LIM at all. Just a dual standard fare slide.

Keep in mind, some of this may have changed in the past year, but I doubt most of it has. The good news is that UC appears to have their hearts in this. It isn't ho-hum.

I don't post often but I thought about something. Why would Wet'N Wild open up Aqua Drag Racer if they're planning on closing the park in the next couple of years?

Status
Not open for further replies.