New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando? | Page 96 | Inside Universal Forums

New Water Park coming to Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where? I see the article on their main page. I don't see my name posted as a quote.

Pg. 2 of the article: "Teebin over at Orlando United has some information that might spill the beans on at least a couple of the rides: two lazy rivers, one slow and the other fast, are currently on the drawing board-and even better, both will include sections that will be set inside the giant volcano' They link to your comments on OU, WaterParks, page 124......Good notoriety & rep!!!

Pg. 2 of the article: "Teebin over at Orlando United has some information that might spill the beans on at least a couple of the rides: two lazy rivers, one slow and the other fast, are currently on the drawing board-and even better, both will include sections that will be set inside the giant volcano' They link to your comments on OU, WaterParks, page 124......Good notoriety & rep!!!

Oh yeah, missed the tiny page 2 link.

As I am the one that posted the original info on this parks location and icon, I will tell you all that I have been looking at CGI images of the park since last January. A bit may have changed but based on the timeline, I doubt it. I will send a few slices of the CGI to one or two members here to let you all know that I am not blowing smoke. However, if any of these slices goes public... you will never know anything from me again. Enjoy the excitement.

Teebin out of curiosity if this really upsets you that they are using you as a source without your consent (I know there is a chance I would be if in your shoes), isn't there a handy dandy little banner at the bottom of this website and forums that explicitly states that no one is allowed to make contents of this web site available anywhere else

I feel like I have heard stories of a website using their own little banner in a very similar fashion regularly.

Teebin out of curiosity if this really upsets you that they are using you as a source without your consent (I know there is a chance I would be if in your shoes), isn't there a handy dandy little banner at the bottom of this website and forums that explicitly states that no one is allowed to make contents of this web site available anywhere else

I feel like I have heard stories of a website using their own little banner in a very similar fashion regularly.

Of course it bugs me if they don't attribute it to OU at least... but after a while it just fades into the mainstream dialog anyway. In the end, I take heart that they don't have any slices to show. And they had better not! :thumbs:

Teebin is Da Man!!! He's at the forefront of good credible info without compromising his sources. An Insider with integrity. As Marvel Godfather Stan Lee would say, "Nuff Said".

Teebin....any idea when Universal may publicly announce this park? I've been very curious to know more since waterparks are one of my favorite things...it's not every day we get a new highly themed Waterpark...especially from Universal!

Teebin....any idea when Universal may publicly announce this park? I've been very curious to know more since waterparks are one of my favorite things...it's not every day we get a new highly themed Waterpark...especially from Universal!

I don't have a clue and probably no one will know until a week before, that an announcement is coming.

We may still be slightly over two years away from opening, but I'm surprised there isn't more out there about this project seeing as how initial construction has begun.

We may still be slightly over two years away from opening, but I'm surprised there isn't more out there about this project seeing as how initial construction has begun.

Well I mean other than Teebin, once I got out of the insider deal who has stepped in to give readers around the web their fill? Seems pretty quiet to me, just saying....

Hook me up with some sources, Hate. I'll GLADLY step up to be the "insider." :thumbs:

And you can always go back to being an insider. There are plenty of people who would thank you for it!

I'll be honest...what else do you need?

Volcano Polynesia theme, 13 attractions, water coasters, multiple lazy rivers.

All of that's been hinted at or confirmed in the thread

I'll be honest...what else do you need?

Volcano Polynesia theme, 13 attractions, water coasters, multiple lazy rivers.

All of that's been hinted at or confirmed in the thread

What a hoot JS! I was just thinking that I would die to see the model for both this and Skull Island. I would be a 10yo all over again.

Teebin; OU really needs to put "INSIDER" under your site name. That way the newbies to the site will recognize your excellent info as the closest we have to what is known about new Universal concepts.....But, I'd imagine you would just want to be a regular interpreter of various clues & innuendos, a Columbo of sorts. So we don't really need to see a title to recognize your talents. Keep up the good work of putting the pieces together.

Last edited:
Teebin: OU really needs to put "INSIDER" under your site name. That way the newbies to the site will recognize your excellent info as the closest we have to what is known about new Universal concepts.

No no no no no... I asked them months ago too not do that. The reason is because I don't know nothin about anythin. I am just an innocent theme park fanatic fan that says kooky stuff at times... and guesses somewhat correctly at others. I also hate laser targets. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.