New York Facade Removal? (USH) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New York Facade Removal? (USH)

Jamesh22

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2018
Will this ever get removed? Especially now that SLOP is a thing.
I'd say it's inevitable now.
The question is whether they remove it and make it more in keeping with the surrounding Hollywood buildings, or whether they have a lot of other stuff to deal with first. I'm going to guess it will be option 2 ;)

Freak

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
I'd say it's inevitable now.
The question is whether they remove it and make it more in keeping with the surrounding Hollywood buildings, or whether they have a lot of other stuff to deal with first. I'm going to guess it will be option 2 ;)
They should be able to work on this soon. It’s not like they have a park in China that’s closed. They got money. ;)

Jul 30, 2016
It's not so much a question of if, but a question of when. Sweet Liberty has been closed since Shrek closed. I wonder what they might put there.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
Anyone know when they are going to get rid of this facade? Such an eyesore when paired with the other new buildings.
I have to hope with Pets Place done, that sometime after the holiday rush and pre Super NIntendo World, that they can take the time to refresh the facades.

Reactions: Ron101

Jerroddragon

V.I.P.
Jun 27, 2017
So what is the rumored new theme? Generic Hollywood? Something to match the Dream Works Theaters? something else?