Nightmare Fuel: Nocturnal Circus | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Nightmare Fuel: Nocturnal Circus

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean…AOV kinda tried it in 2018 before the show and it was cringe to say the least.

I’d rather let the ops staff have their moment to let loose and have fun with the song.
I think I agree. there's a charm to the fact that they aren't professional dancers. even if it's silly or they try to hard, there's something kind of charming to see staff have fun. its not something you see often and it's unexpected and makes people laugh
like seeing your boss dance before a meeting lol

if it was the professional dancers hyping up the crowd, it would kind of lose that aspect,

The biggest problem is ops of it all. Having to get there over 30 minutes before the show, and the tedious entry process.
Yeah, a bit of a pain point unfortunately. Having to arrive 30 mins prior is a capacity issue however. High demand for exclusive HHN experiences that don't require you to have to queue up... even though you end up waiting anyway.

During S&S, they have an extended queue setup from the FFL/Diagon gate all the way to the end of the road. So for HNF, they use the entirety of it while leaving the area in front of FFL clear to reduce congestion during the entry/exit process.

The ops team here does well for the unfortunate circumstances they are forced to work with and how fast they can fill that theater in ~20 mins.

Saw this for the first time last night. Tried to see it last weekend but the line for it was all the way back to Diagion. The show didn’t disappoint if u love the NF shows. It was a great show. I loved how they referred to it as sexy in the pre show warning.

Reactions: Lucky Planet