Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 337 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has anyone seen this yet?
View attachment 4961
That's a screenshot from my video isn't it!?!
I would think it's more that they setted up walls to block photographs of SNW from that angle, as Alicia Stella has seemed to mention that ET & Spongebob Storepants is most likely safe for the next few years.
Yup!

I noticed nothing yet blocking windows inside Krusty Burger overlooking Animal Actors stage. Probably because that'll be staying longer, (and of cause they can block the windows without closing the restaurant.)

EDIT: Yup, 'tis my vid. Small world.
IMG_9187.PNG

I know we focused on the rides but what alternative entertainment can we expect...Just like Potter has Celestina Warbeck, the Bank, and Ollivanders wand show, dementor show, frog chorus, triwizard tournament, etc, I'm expecting Nintendo to have some as well, I know Zelda was the in the pitch as the show area but since that isn't happening so what now? I can't think anything because potential DJ Mario hosting a nightime party with remixed Nintendo Music.

I know we focused on the rides but what alternative entertainment can we expect...Just like Potter has Celestina Warbeck, the Bank, and Ollivanders wand show, dementor show, frog chorus, triwizard tournament, etc, I'm expecting Nintendo to have some as well, I know Zelda was the in the pitch as the show area but since that isn't happening so what now? I can't think anything because potential DJ Mario hosting a nightime party with remixed Nintendo Music.
At least some pretty serous meet and greets with their own areas set aside. I think they'll be some small stages in a few places too, so who knows what entertainment they may showcase. Although, we've had a stage in KidZone that hasn't had a real show in like 23 years, so who knows.

What stage is that?
In front of Fievel, just to the right of Fievel entrance and left of ET store.

Used to have Fievel show with a super creepy giant Tiger the cat head.

Briefly the Rocky and Bullwinkle show ended in the New York section and was moved to KidZone for a couple years.

After that show ended they left the airplane prop in front of the Universal Cartoon store for like a decade until it was turned into Spongebob Storepants.

In front of Fievel, just to the right of Fievel entrance and left of ET store.

Used to have Fievel show with a super creepy giant Tiger the cat head.

Briefly the Rocky and Bullwinkle show ended in the New York section and was moved to KidZone for a couple years.

After that show ended they left the airplane prop in front of the Universal Cartoon store for like a decade until it was turned into Spongebob Storepants.
hqdefault.jpg

Okay, true true.

Gru and Dru have a mini show out there now. And a few years back Spongebob did too. But are these really full shows with stories or just little dance parties?

The Rocky and Bullwinkle show was the bomb. And it had pyrotechnic effects and everything. Pretty good for a street show.

New Disney Dish, take with a grain of salt but Jim says Nintendo is 2020 and latest "before WDW 50th" aka Oct 1st 2021.

Considering that others (including you if I'm not mistaken) have said 2020 for SNW, that doesn't surprise me and makes me think it'll be on a potentailly similar timetable to Diagon.

Reactions: Mike S