Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 480 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sort of off-topic, but if SNW were to still replace KZ, could the pathway between the new Bourne show, ET, Central Park, and Simpsons get a complete makeover? That whole area is the worst part of Universal IMO.

Sort of off-topic, but if SNW were to still replace KZ, could the pathway between the new Bourne show, ET, Central Park, and Simpsons get a complete makeover? That whole area is the worst part of Universal IMO.

...I actually don't understand what you are talking about.

Are you referencing the mid-way in between Gardens of Allah/Central Park and the T-section?

I would assume if it is still in KZ, they would make changes to most of that area cosmetically alongside of SNW.

...I actually don't understand what you are talking about.

Are you referencing the mid-way in between Gardens of Allah/Central Park and the T-section?

I would assume if it is still in KZ, they would make changes to most of that area cosmetically alongside of SNW.

Yeah, that whole T-Section area. Also, those mini-houses near Bourne/Terminator. They've always felt a little out of place to me.

Question. If USF was to still get SNW, couldn't that cannibalize IOA's attendance? Everyone already thinks the same thing would happen if Uni South got SNW.
Doubt it. 80%, per Universal/Comcast announcement,of tickets/passes sold are IOA/Studios park hoppers.Hogworth's Express is the Gift that keeps on Giving.

I mean, it's kind of a waste of time and money to get a 1 Day/1 Park ticket nowadays
Definitely...But prior to Hogwart's Express, that wasn't really the case. Even now, you really need to tour commando, and basically miss all the entertainment venues and the ambiance of the park, to do both parks in one day. It really takes two days minimum now, especially if you spend any kind of satisfaction time in Diagon & Hogsmeade.....The great thing about HE is that it makes it easier, plus a really good attraction (and under rated by some) , to travel between the two parks....Even someone like me, that takes long Universal vacations, before HE I rarely did both parks in the same day, even though they're a fairly short walk between them. Since HE, I'll usually travel between the parks more than once a day. Now I rarely just spend time in one park. HE made a monumental move in touring habits. It's really jst One Big Park now...Hogwarts Express was pure genius.