Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 481 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think that's costuming and some offices?
I think that's the break space for the parade and most of the performers on that side of the park.
I wonder if that's where the maintenance buildings currently in KZ would go.
That building is a fairly recent build (last 4-5 years) and does hold offices and entertainment support stuff.

Regarding the impact on a KidZone closure, it won't make a difference to that building. All the stuff impacted by KidZone supports KidZone. When it closes, they won't be needed anymore.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Definitely...But prior to Hogwart's Express, that wasn't really the case. Even now, you really need to tour commando, and basically miss all the entertainment venues and the ambiance of the park, to do both parks in one day. It really takes two days minimum now, especially if you spend any kind of satisfaction time in Diagon & Hogsmeade.....The great thing about HE is that it makes it easier, plus a really good attraction (and under rated by some) , to travel between the two parks....Even someone like me, that takes long Universal vacations, before HE I rarely did both parks in the same day, even though they're a fairly short walk between them. Since HE, I'll usually travel between the parks more than once a day. Now I rarely just spend time in one park. HE made a monumental move in touring habits. It's really jst One Big Park now...Hogwarts Express was pure genius.
Eh, depends. I took my family a week ago (and crowds weren’t lite mind you), we didn’t arrive until after noon, and still finished all rides by 7:45 parade and even did many things like Posidon’s Fury, Horror Make-Up, etc. We also had a nice lunch at Mythos. I should also mention we had no express.

Once the Mardi Gras parade was over, they went and re-rode a few rides over at IOA before park close.

Eh, depends. I took my family a week ago (and crowds weren’t lite mind you), we didn’t arrive until after noon, and still finished all rides by 7:45 parade and even did many things like Posidon’s Fury, Horror Make-Up, etc. We also had a nice lunch at Mythos. I should also mention we had no express.

Once the Mardi Gras parade was over, they went and re-rode a few rides over at IOA before park close.

You rode "all the rides" ??!

nick-fraser.png

You rode "all the rides" ??!
I mean yeah. Petty much. With the exception of things like the coaster in Kidzone and Dr. Doom's Fearfall (which I personally think is the worst ride in all of UOR), there's not a ride we missed. And we still had time to take in some of the entertainment and M&G's.

If the plans really were upgraded and not changed, is there any chance of SNW getting a water ride? Obviously, things would have to be shuffled a bit (or removed.... looking at you, ET!) in order for it to work, but USF needs a water ride, and SNW (namely, DK) is the only property that it could fit in.

The ambience, you forgot to mention the ambience ;):lol:
Yes, how could I forget my favorite term...:lol:.....AMBIANCE (with an a), Shout it out.....and that's one of the major things that puts a real theme park way above the amusement & regional parks. :thumbsup:....Slow down, leave your cell phone in the hotel room, & enjoy the ambiance..........It's the Mad Dog Touring Plan :thumbsup::cheers:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD....Fred Rogers

Yes, how could I forget my favorite term...:lol:.....AMBIANCE (with an a), Shout it out.....and that's one of the major things that puts a real theme park way above the amusement & regional parks. :thumbsup:....Slow down, leave your cell phone in the hotel room, & enjoy the ambiance..........It's the Mad Dog Touring Plan :thumbsup::cheers:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD....Fred Rogers

:rolleyes::D

Reactions: Mad Dog
I mean yeah. Petty much. With the exception of things like the coaster in Kidzone and Dr. Doom's Fearfall (which I personally think is the worst ride in all of UOR), there's not a ride we missed.
I always hear so much DDFF hate, I don't get it, it's a pretty fun, unique, well themed attraction that lets you see a great view of IOA. It's a bit short but usually so is the queue.

I actually find Dr. Doom insanely underrated. the only downside is sometimes that line can be a killer, but it's quite thrilling in my humble opinion. I agree it's also somewhat unique (to me at least) I'm sure other towers like this exist, but not in park I commonly go to. They could also keep it a little cleaner though.

I love Dr. Doom as well. It’s the only ride that gets me scared, even if I ride it over and over again. It’s is very well themed. I love the music, and how it built in a very industrial and rustic alleyway. I guess you could call that the Ambiance.

I don’t think so as I did all the coasters... it just didn’t appeal to me. It’s up there with me liking the short dark ride element of ToT but the up and down part I found to be silly.
I imagine you already know the jist of the ride... but if not you might be quite surprised at the ride's movement...mwahaha. Also you been on Falcon's Fury over at Busch Gardens Tampa? Best drop tower imo.

Reactions: Mad Dog