Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 588 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gotta wonder if Universal will take the SNW space complaints into consideration when building the Orlando version. I don't expect them to change up the main area too much, but adding a second sub-land like Luigi's Mansion would do a lot to help.

Gotta wonder if Universal will take the SNW space complaints into consideration when building the Orlando version. I don't expect them to change up the main area too much, but adding a second sub-land like Luigi's Mansion would do a lot to help.
While I want that expansion and ride eventually as well, I think with DK the land is fine. Without DK, I do think things are tight. Even if small and if true about the theatre under Peach’s Castle, adding that only helps.

Just need DK.

While I want that expansion and ride eventually as well, I think with DK the land is fine. Without DK, I do think things are tight. Even if small and if true about the theatre under Peach’s Castle, adding that only helps.

Just need DK.
Thing is, the DK area doesn't look that big either. It's a small pathway, a gift shop, the ride, and a meet and greet. It still looks pretty crowded.

Maybe that rumored playground could help.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
Thing is, the DK area doesn't look that big either. It's a small pathway, a gift shop, the ride, and a meet and greet. It still looks pretty crowded.

Maybe that rumored playground could help.
If there’s a playground great, but that’s still a gift shop, ride, and another big Meet n Greet that they don’t currently have, and, literal space haha. It would help.

I’d like to think to the right of DK they could throw in another warp pipe and mini land but we shall see.

If there’s a playground great, but that’s still a gift shop, ride, and another big Meet n Greet that they don’t currently have, and, literal space haha. It would help.

I’d like to think to the right of DK they could throw in another warp pipe and mini land but we shall see.
Thing is, the meet and greet and the gift shop aren't their own thing. They're both right next to the pathway, which leads to more congestion.

There just needs to be a second courtyard sort of area, surrounded by smaller attractions. Pretty much like we already have, just another one. More space.

Have there been legitimate complaints or Covid related complaints?

I don't totally disagree

I think the DK area will help
That pathway between Mario and DK is gonna be tight.

EDIT: Seperately, I'm also notinf that rumored plans for DK, Zelda, and Pokemon all seem to be high-capacity, family friendly dark rides with multiple practical elements. Which is great for the parks and parks fans, but might dissapoint non-parks people whose dreams of a Nintendo theme park were, say, a Mario Galaxy coaster, a Zelda motorcycle coaster, or a high-octane Star Fox simulator.

Last edited:
EDIT: Separately, I'm also noting that rumored plans for DK, Zelda, and Pokemon all seem to be high-capacity, family friendly dark rides with multiple practical elements. Which is great for the parks and parks fans, but might disappoint non-parks people whose dreams of a Nintendo theme park were, say, a Mario Galaxy coaster, a Zelda motorcycle coaster, or a high-octane Star Fox simulator.
Really? I think we're lucky if non-theme parks people know who Toad is

That pathway between Mario and DK is gonna be tight.

EDIT: Seperately, I'm also notinf that rumored plans for DK, Zelda, and Pokemon all seem to be high-capacity, family friendly dark rides with multiple practical elements. Which is great for the parks and parks fans, but might dissapoint non-parks people whose dreams of a Nintendo theme park were, say, a Mario Galaxy coaster, a Zelda motorcycle coaster, or a high-octane Star Fox simulator.
While I understand the sentiment, I think the thing that made Nintendo such a big *get* for Universal was that it’s an evergreen, Disney-esque property to help them flesh out their family-friendly offerings.

With that in mind, I don’t think there was ever a world in which any Nintendo attraction would surpass even Hagrid’s in terms of physical thrills.