Nintendo Switch | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Some notes:
  • The Nintendo Switch has now hit the 50+ Million Units sale, beating the Super Nintendo at 52 Million Units in this quarter
  • Pokemon Sword/Shield has sold over 16 Million Units
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 has sold 5 Million Units, with Astral Chain earning over 1 Million Units and Fire Emblem: Three Houses over 2.5 Million Units. Additionally, Super Mario Maker 2 has earned 5 Million Units as-well.
  • Switch Lite lifetime sales at the moment, is at 5.2 Million

Some notes:
  • The Nintendo Switch has now hit the 50+ Million Units sale, beating the Super Nintendo at 52 Million Units in this quarter
  • Pokemon Sword/Shield has sold over 16 Million Units
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 has sold 5 Million Units, with Astral Chain earning over 1 Million Units and Fire Emblem: Three Houses over 2.5 Million Units. Additionally, Super Mario Maker 2 has earned 5 Million Units as-well.
  • Switch Lite lifetime sales at the moment, is at 5.2 Million

Also, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at 23 million units sold. That's nuts.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike S

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1581870318344.png
    1581870318344.png
    89 KB · Views: 0
With a Vita port that makes sense. I'd *really* like to see a P4G port to stave off those wanting P5 on the Switch.

The interesting thing to point out, was Atlus going much more explicit in gaining interest on bringing Persona to the Switch, even more proper; considering their survey that they had to close due to the overwhelming responses.

I would *Kill* for playing Persona proper on Switch. Give me em' ports!

The interesting thing to point out, was Atlus going much more explicit in gaining interest on bringing Persona to the Switch, even more proper; considering their survey that they had to close due to the overwhelming responses.

I would *Kill* for playing Persona proper on Switch. Give me em' ports!

I think the problem is Sony really really values the Persona mainline RPGs as a Playstation exclusive. I wouldn't be surprised if Atlus took in some Sony money during P5 development while Index Corp was having issues.

I think the problem is Sony really really values the Persona mainline RPGs as a Playstation exclusive. I wouldn't be surprised if Atlus took in some Sony money during P5 development while Index Corp was having issues.

Part of me wonders though, could SEGA strike some form of a means of ensuring that Atlus could get Persona onto other platforms? Or, if there was an exclusivity contract when it came to Persona..to be potentially lapsed now, considering the fact that they're even bringing it up for the potential aspect of other platforms.

It is encouraging however, that they are wanting to get other Atlus titles like Catherine: Full Body onto Switch, as I can easily see it making bank due to the nature of that game.

Part of me wonders though, could SEGA strike some form of a means of ensuring that Atlus could get Persona onto other platforms? Or, if there was an exclusivity contract when it came to Persona..to be potentially lapsed now, considering the fact that they're even bringing it up for the potential aspect of other platforms.

It is encouraging however, that they are wanting to get other Atlus titles like Catherine: Full Body onto Switch, as I can easily see it making bank due to the nature of that game.

Many people have said there is no exclusive contract for Persona on PS....more so I think Atlus is just being Atlus and doing what they want.

Buying my first personal Switch this weekend (it's the Lite model though, I can't buy the regular just yet). Already got Breath of the Wild and can't wait to get started.

Last edited:
Buying my first personal Switch this weekend (it's the Lite model though, I can't buy the regular just yet. Already got Breath of the Wild and can't wait to get started.
By the time you’re ready to get a regular model a “pro” version might even be available making the wait worth it in the end.

From the shadows--a MINI Direct approaches!

Some highlights
  1. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition releases on May 29th
  2. Bravely Default II releases in 2020, demo out today.
  3. ARMS to be featured as the first "character" for Fighters Pass 2 (No singular character was announced..), releasing in June, with the fighter to be announced then.
  4. Catherine: Full Body is coming to Switch, releasing worldwide on July 7th. ALL DLC to be included with Catherine: Full Body on Nintendo Switch at launch, including the Joker commentary and level.
  5. Panzer Dragoon remake drops today as a timed exclusive
  6. ALL THE TABLETOP, YOU WANT TABLETOP, WE GOT TABLETOP.

Last edited:
Reactions: anihilnation
Surprise no one mentioned this, but there's a rumor floating around that most of Mario's Platforming Adventures will be remastered for it's 35th Anniversary. This includes Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy + Galaxy 2, and 3D World. Additionally, a new Paper Mario game that stays true to the series' roots is rumored to launch alongside these releases:

Surprise no one mentioned this, but there's a rumor floating around that most of Mario's Platforming Adventures will be remastered for it's 35th Anniversary. This includes Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy + Galaxy 2, and 3D World. Additionally, a new Paper Mario game that stays true to the series' roots is rumored to launch alongside these releases:

I think it was brought up in a SNW thread.

I think it was brought up in a SNW thread.

Considering this is primarily for the subject of what comes next in the plumber, I think it's fair to talk about it here..

I am extremely curious about Paper Mario, because of how Fire Emblem: Three Houses was a co-project between Intellegent Games and Koei Techmo. It makes me genuinely curious to see how much effort is being put into the next massive entry into Paper Mario, especially if it's a full on return to the series-roots.

Reactions: chris.g
Considering this is primarily for the subject of what comes next in the plumber, I think it's fair to talk about it here..
Wasn’t saying it like that. Merely answering the “surprised no one mentioned this” part. I thought it was kind of weird it wasn’t in this thread either but then I thought eh whatever.