No Time To Die (Bond 25) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

No Time To Die (Bond 25)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got semi-excited thinking that it was gonna be bold and take Wonder Woman’s spot or something. It’s moving up by 5 days.

I guess I did it to myself.
1592095769226.gif

I really hope this doesn't get delayed, we need at least one big movie to look forward to in what is left of this year.

Reactions: belloq87
At least they can re-use the April posters now.

Smart move not putting the year on it.

landscape15_007_WEBSITE_IMAGE_SIZE_LANDSCAPE-Recovered.png

Spoilers it wont come out in April...it will come out when the Vaccine is in most people in the US...which is not april

BBC News says UK release now delayed again to 8th October 2021 (originally March 2020).

Yep. MGM/Bond accounts have confirmed:

This SUCKS but I'm actually really happy they still want this to be a theatre experience, especially as it's Daniel Craigs' final Bond.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Not looking good for 2021 at the moment. Between the rise of Delta weakening consumer confidence again and the lack of a Chinese release date, it's looking more and more likely that we're going to see another delay. The producers have made it clear that they have no interest in sending this to streaming as MGM/Universal needs this to perform well to keep the franchise rights. I think they're going to be paying VERY close attention to how Free Guy performs this weekend.

Reactions: HalfGlass
Not looking good for 2021 at the moment. Between the rise of Delta weakening consumer confidence again and the lack of a Chinese release date, it's looking more and more likely that we're going to see another delay. The producers have made it clear that they have no interest in sending this to streaming as MGM/Universal needs this to perform well to keep the franchise rights. I think they're going to be paying VERY close attention to how Free Guy performs this weekend.

Man if Shang Chi is delayed into possibly next year along with Eternals and Spider-Man, that would be insane.

Man if Shang Chi is delayed into possibly next year along with Eternals and Spider-Man, that would be insane.
They could push everything back to a year from its original release date.

Shang-Chi goes from February 2021 to February 2022
Strange to May
Spiderman to July
Then maybe Thor gets a September release and Black Panther gets a primo Thanksgiving release date.
Marvels moves to a late Winter/early Spring release window and Ant-Man moves to July.

Doesn't sound like the worst thing in the world. What they really need to move is Dune because that movie is gonna die.

EDIT: They also need to change their European release strategy because you can't release a movie in another territory a whole month before it comes to the US anymore.