Nope Merchandise | Inside Universal Forums

Nope Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 3, 2019
Couldn't find a link to a store on the Hollywood site like Orlando has. I wanted to buy the "Nope" t-shirts, is there a link anywhere to purchase them? Or what number should I call to ask for them? Live in Virginia so they need to be shipped. Thanks for the help

I bought mine from the Studio Store at CitiWalk Hollywood. I'd recommend giving them a call at (818) 622-8000 and asking if they ship. If not, I've seen some Star Lasso Experience designs on trendy shop sites like PacSun and Tilly's.

Reactions: Rikku
I bought mine from the Studio Store at CitiWalk Hollywood. I'd recommend giving them a call at (818) 622-8000 and asking if they ship. If not, I've seen some Star Lasso Experience designs on trendy shop sites like PacSun and Tilly's.

Called and they said they are all sold out of all the Nope merchandise, didn't even let me specify a specific item lol. Employee said to call back when HHN starts and then the Nope merch would be re-stocked

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
Called back and have been playing phone tag with a couple of different departments/team members then ended up on hold on the Orlando line and that didn't sound right so I hung up. Probably more trouble than its worth haha but would love to purchase the merch still....any other advice?