Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Official Orlando United Opening Night Meet-up (9/19)

As Hate and Drew said, Thanks to all who bravely battled the elements. It was great to finally meet some of you, or in some cases, see some of you again. Sorry if we didn't have the chance to meet. The rain definitely had an impact on how the meetup played out, obviously. I think next time, we'll see the addition of tshirts so it's a little easier to figure out whos in our group amongst a sea of people.

It was great to see everyone and meeting some of you for the first time in person! I think overall, despite the rain, it was a really successful meet-up! You can always count on the OU members to be the coolest, friendliest people! :cheers: Looking forward to future events and meeting more of you guys! :thumbs:

We had an awesome time on Friday! Thanks to OU and Tim & Jenn for putting this together. It was great to meet so many awesome folks. A great time was had despite the weather. I'm looking forward to the next meet up!

As Hate and Drew said, Thanks to all who bravely battled the elements. It was great to finally meet some of you, or in some cases, see some of you again. Sorry if we didn't have the chance to meet. The rain definitely had an impact on how the meetup played out, obviously. I think next time, we'll see the addition of tshirts so it's a little easier to figure out whos in our group amongst a sea of people.

Indeed! A most awesome time was had by all who attended the meet-up!

We should definitely do this next year and set a date in stone relatively early again so that everyone can make the appropriate arrangements to buy express and the group t-shirt!

It was awesome getting to meet everyone and I hope to see everyone and meet even more members next time!