Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 235 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was drinking last night... but I've been hearing UC is reviewing all projects to remove screens and VR components due to guest satisfaction surveys. Funny because it seems Disney is doubling down.

friends004.gif

Well I was drinking last night... but I've been hearing UC is reviewing all projects to remove screens and VR components due to guest satisfaction surveys. Funny because it seems Disney is doubling down.
Interesting. As Disney becomes more like Universal, Universal may become more like Disney pre 2000. SLOP is the perfect start if they don't deviate from the original AA loaded plan. :)And maybe, just maybe, instead of screens before the 360 scene in F&F, they'll do some Disaster style set re enactments. :pray:. . And, what becomes of Thierry Coup if this is all true?:popcorn:

The difference is Universal has an over abundance already where as any Disney screen attraction is few and far between.

Still doesn't mean I'm excited for Disney to go full on screenz over the next wave of attractions.

Reactions: belloq87 and UAN17

..That, actually makes a lot of sense; especially when you look on how people have said when it comes to Secret Life and Nintendo.

While I think it's best we should move that to a..diffrent thread that's more generalized, I think that the future will eventually see Disney and Universal meshing the two together for an even experience. But, it is a promising sign that Universal is willing to go back to a Practical sense.

Although, as I said; perhap's it's best that the topic then turns back to Avatar..

I do think F&F was delayed to remove screens, except the 360, and to add physical sets like Disaster. And I hope they re-evaluate the "pre show/party" scene from Hollywood. And has anyone heard of the queue if it were to have pre shows similar to Gringotts?

Reactions: Joel

So they're going to shut down the park? :lol:

Interesting. As Disney becomes more like Universal, Universal may become more like Disney pre 2000. SLOP is the perfect start if they don't deviate from the original AA loaded plan. :)And maybe, just maybe, instead of screens before the 360 scene in F&F, they'll do some Disaster style set re enactments. :pray:. . And, what becomes of Thierry Coup if this is all true?:popcorn:

Yep, not a screen in sight. So I hear ;)

Reactions: Joel and Mad Dog
The difference is Universal has an over abundance already where as any Disney screen attraction is few and far between.

Still doesn't mean I'm excited for Disney to go full on screenz over the next wave of attractions.
There are literally more projection based attractions in Epcot than both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure combined.

There are literally more projection based attractions in Epcot than both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure combined.
If you're counting the 360 shows sure. But those are shows, not rides, so you notice it more at universal because people don't do the 360 shows every visit.

Reactions: misterID
I wouldn't even call them shows, but just plain awful... so 70s/80s.
Agree for the most part. I do particularly like O' Canada, (updated in 2007) with Martin Short, but for the most part the movies are incredibly boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.