Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 67 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pretty sure the Dino outfit is the same as the IOA ones...It's all about presentation

I believe they are both completely different.

No comment.

giphy.gif

No comment.

DAK is really trying to squeeze together lots of little things it seems to make it seem like they actually care about the park's 20th anniversary.

I'll wait until the official announcement at 9am before I judge what was shown in the video. I do like that it will add another thing to do in the land, but I hope the guy in the suit isn't gonna be all preachy about conservation. The suit does pretty much look like the Transformers M&G suits.

Last edited:

As we shared yesterday, a Pandora Conservation Initiative (PCI) pilot recently demonstrated the Pandora Utility Suit that will soon be used to study the wildlife, collect plant samples, and survive Pandora’s terrain.

This amazing Utility Suit was created in partnership between Lightstorm Entertainment, Disney Parks Live Entertainment, Michael Curry Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering.

Behind-the-Scenes: Creating The Pandora Conservation Initiative Utility Suit for Pandora – The World of Avatar | Disney Parks Blog

Last edited:

As we shared yesterday, a Pandora Conservation Initiative (PCI) pilot recently demonstrated the Pandora Utility Suit that will soon be used to study the wildlife, collect plant samples, and survive Pandora’s terrain.

This amazing Utility Suit was created in partnership between Lightstorm Entertainment, Disney Parks Live Entertainment, Michael Curry Studios and Walt Disney Imagineering.

Behind-the-Scenes: Creating The Pandora Conservation Initiative Utility Suit for Pandora – The World of Avatar | Disney Parks Blog

Called it!