Passholder Lounge coming to USF | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Passholder Lounge coming to USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would assume most APs arrive in their own cars charging their phone on the way and stay for just a few hours. Why is this a thing?

It seems that anyone who goes in here is doing so only because it makes them feel important and appreciated. Well I news for you!
Several of my out of state friends who visit frewquently have annual passes because its cheaper

This location must have been terribly unsuccessful as a gift store for them to empty it for a lounge.

On a design note, white and red... such a relaxing choice. :stun:
I remember when it was the jewelry store. Tom and I got our wedding bands there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
They do - we call it Finnigans ;)

You know what i mean...

Millenials LOVE exclusivity. Borrowing from a later post, having a UOAP private club area, id almost guarantee would be a major upsell.

Private bar with tv's so dad can watch the game a drink a few beers while kids run around the park. (Upcharge) Massage chairs for when you're sore after doing the parks and hhn back to back. A private experience that adds something extra for passholders, stuff good enough one could be swayed to become a passmember, and to have the ultimate passmemeber perk... While generating revenue.

The simple fact is, the needs of a local passmember (and even some out of towners) are different than a regular guest. Find those needs, and start tapping into that apparently hard to generate passholder revenue stream, and build a community centered arou d its members rather than creating a cult again(Korn...).

Reactions: JoeCamel
Just gotta double fist it sometimes.
If only you could!

Wish I could add a quote on an edit but maybe I'm not savvy enough to do that?
Anyway:
From the post above:
"Im so down for UOAP Country Club... All we need now are memes and a hashtag."

With the new land all they need is Shingle Creek and it would be Golden Acres or is that already taken? ;)

Last edited:
I like that you can make your Coke drink a slushie. Only thing had my friends down from Staten Island, and she was over the white couches with some of the people in there, especially the one girl dropped her drink and the mom just grabbed her hand and walked away then out. It is nice just to get out of the sun, well the cold too last few days. I think since its a test run maybe they will keep it and go further. Maybe have a secret code to walk thru a sliding Coke machine to a unique Private Bar for APs, besides Captain & Coke, and Coca Cola still has its part. I would hate to be the one to have to keep those white leather couches clean. Like @Alicia also said nice place to go charge up your phone & just relax. Could of been a nice thing Uni could of added in a Coca Cola Polar bear pic for the holidays. I did one when I worked at BGW during Christmas Town & was actually my Christmas card that year.

Attachments

• georgia-atlanta-coca-cola-santa-claus-polar-bears.jpg
    georgia-atlanta-coca-cola-santa-claus-polar-bears.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 2
Last week, they sometimes had complimentary salt and pepper chips and granola bars but there is no complimentary water available. If you want a drink, you have to buy a Coke product.

I like the AMEX lounge much better - free bottled water and a bathroom.

Reactions: truejonas
Last week, they sometimes had complimentary salt and pepper chips and granola bars but there is no complimentary water available. If you want a drink, you have to buy a Coke product.
i.e. they didn't sell out in the parks so here is our surplus

I’m not even sure they sell those in the parks. And I believe it’s the same snacks they’ve always had at the American Express Lounge.
There are chips available around the parks...The kettle chips or whatever

Either way, it's a nice gesture, and hilarious at the same time

Reactions: Alicia
Extended through March 31st. Diet Coke samples will be available on January 25-27.
Kept forgetting to stop in when I was there in December. Cooler temperatures at that time of year make touring parks so comfortable that there was no need to escape the elements and relax. Soooo, I hope they extend this into the warmer months of the year. If it's there in May, I'm sure I'll stop in , just to relax away from the heat.

Reactions: Suprachica79