Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Peacock Live

So--it should be..prudent to note, that Secret Life of Pets: Off The Leash, will be launching during Peacock Live..

..so..what now for the Global Preview panel?
Part of me wouldn't be surprised if the "Global Preview" panel is specifically talking about Japan, Singapore, and China. There's enough in those three to carry a long enough panel, with SNW in Osaka and the 2nd park in Beijing. Throw in a new thing for Singapore and they don't have to discuss the domestic parks at all.

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if the "Global Preview" panel is specifically talking about Japan, Singapore, and China. There's enough in those three to carry a long enough panel, with SNW in Osaka and the 2nd park in Beijing. Throw in a new thing for Singapore and they don't have to discuss the domestic parks at all.

I could honestly see that.

Beijing
  1. More details of some of the original attractions being built, like the JW dark ride or whatever the KFP water attraction is
Japan
  1. Details on SNW, alongside an opening date and a first-look to Mario Kart
Singapore
  1. The first conceptual look at Minion Land for USS, along with a date for that land's opening year.
When Peacock Live was announced of the Global Preview Panel, I actually placed a bet on that being the reveal place of SNW proper for Hollywood--as it makes way too much sense for how Hollywood usually announces their next year additions extremely out in advance.

The question, lies to Orlando.

Updating:

All Four Corners of Halloween Horror Nights will be at attendance at the Halloween Horror Night's panel--featuring Michael Aiello as a moderator; and with John Murdy (Hollywood), Charles Gray (Orlando), Dan Perez (Osaka/Japan) and Gemma Lafraucheur (Singapore/Malaysia) from all across the HHN teams.

Additionally, Jurassic World will be the focus of the BTS panel: titled “Jurassic World: From Blockbuster Film to Blockbuster Theme Park Attraction” for the Park's and Resorts backstage panel.

..also, USH's Twitter is hyping up the Global Preview panel, mentioning a focus to first look's of upcoming new experiences coming from all around UPR..

Wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a COVID-19 thing, but they're avoiding that language in order to avoid general panic around the park.

It's definitely indirectly related. I think with the event featuring a lot of panels, and as such, a lot of moving parts - they just couldn't guarantee that all these different personalities would, or could, actually commit.