Penguin Trek (2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Penguin Trek (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hopefully this allows them to keep the area open after 5pm lol

As of now, they close Kraken/Atlantis hours in advance for cost savings... and probably to push you towards the food booths lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Thatguyoverwhere
I'm really hoping this FILLS all that space and gets some nice landscaping with it (image from Midway Mayhem's Twitter):
Ft7kj8iWYAA5-W9

The more I consider it, the more I wonder if they are doing some kind of shuttle coaster here? It would be quite unique as none of the SWPs have one. Especially if it was a B&M (like Jumanji at Chessington)

Whatever type of coaster it is I hope the show building gets a good power wash. It's looking nasty in that picture above.
You really can't see that part of the building except from the Sky Tower, but it should be cleaned.

I'm really hoping this FILLS all that space and gets some nice landscaping with it (image from Midway Mayhem's Twitter):
Ft7kj8iWYAA5-W9
I'm guessing there's no chance of it happening, but I'd love it if this included a proper expansion of the Antarctica area to encompass any guest-facing areas that this ride might occupy.

Gotta admit, this is disappointing. Another B&M? Like I wish we'd get some variety at the park. And that isn't just limited to coasters, the park desperately needs flat rides and indoor attractions.
A launched B&M with a possible dark ride portion is better than a standard B&M imo.

Then again, I've never been to SeaWorld Orlando so I'm viewing this addition in the abstract and not within the context of the park experience.

Exactly what SeaWorld needs.

Gotta admit, this is disappointing. Another B&M? Like I wish we'd get some variety at the park. And that isn't just limited to coasters, the park desperately needs flat rides and indoor attractions.

Does the manufacturer matter? As long as the ride experience is different, you can use the same manufacturer for everything. All of the current B&Ms at SeaWorld are vastly different experiences from one another.

The only thing I'm doubting is that indoor dark ride portion. Dark Ride and SeaWorld is legally not allowed to be within the same paragraph, let alone a sentence.

B&M doesn't make sense, but hey we've been surprised before.

Maybe it could make sense for the prototype restraint system they patented?

A Surf-Coaster type 2 seats per row family coaster with those sitdown restraints may be why this is being possible, especially if it's able to do tighter turns.