Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
bbf657593c8b44c3ab9a06ef5f8e7a37.jpg

Great pictures Mark. Keep them coming :thumbs:

Ok. Here is one from Villafranche on the French Riviera. I really like the colours on this one, Shame it wasn't a nice day as a blue sky would have really set ot off (Suppose I could cheat a little). Please feel free to leave feed back on any pics I post, would love to hear how you guys would improve on them, composition, aperture, post processing etc.

Shades of Orange by roodlesnouter, on Flickr

Last edited:
Reactions: natespf
Ok. Here is one from Villafranche on the French Riviera. I really like the colours on this one, Shame it wasn't a nice day as a blue sky would have really set ot off (Suppose I could cheat a little). Please feel free to leave feed back on any pics I post, would love to hear how you guys would improve on them, composition, aperture, post processing etc.

Shades of Orange by roodlesnouter, on Flickr

Looks great Mark. I really wish I had the $ to travel more. So many places I would love to go see.

Keep your eye on this thread Mike, I have plenty more Europe shots to post :thumbs: All from my cruise back in April.