Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We took the kids to the fair today in what was probably one of the last outings Ill be having with my A55. Its been a rough week and a half for me while I was battling pneumonia so today was really the first time going out and doing any thing like this in the past two weeks so right off the bat wasn't feeling too hot and not sure if it played a part but wasn't really feeling it in the photography sense either. But anyways, did come up with a few fun family shots ill share.

Jenn and Cass at the Fair by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

q2h5.jpg

So this is my first attempt at iPhoneography because I cant afford a DSLR at the moment. This is after I edited it so if you want to see the original photo just let me know. What do you guys think?

^^beautiful pictures? Were they taken at the Marriott by any chance?

Thank you :thumbs:

I was right at the end of Las Olas Blvd at the beach entrance for the second shot and the first one was about 1ooft or so to the left of that sign standing across the street in front of a club/restaurant. Not sure where the Marriott is compared to where I was.

- - - Updated - - -

Are those manual or auto exposures Mike?

These were both manual. For the most part I shoot everything manual.

Exposure 8 seconds for the first shot and 10 for the second
Aperture f/8.0
Focal Length 50 mm
ISO Speed 100

- - - Updated - - -

I woke up at 5 and was out the door by 5:45am and still didn't have enough time with these amazing colors the sky provided me

Serenity by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Reactions: Felipe