Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 413 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FlyingFiskCrossingSign.jpg

^ What lens are you using for that shot Mike? I love the fisheye look!

Awesome photo, just great clarity and color!

This may be one of the best photos I've seen of any Disney attraction on these boards! Phenomenal!

Thanks guys! I use a Rokinon 8mm fisheye and went a little nuts shooting with it this past weekend lol. Probably ended up taking 3/4 of all my pictures with it but when I nail the focus its the sharpest lens in my bag and that's what I love about it!

I also agree, Dean your Lights Motor Action shot is such a stellar shot!

thanks guys, glad someone gets some joy out of it i recently entered it into a photography competition to be told by the judge

"obviously taken at some stunt show, rather than a race or rally, so the photographer knew this event was going to happen not much thought, so all he had to do was frame the shot. completely predictable"

Well that was a BS response from them. Still takes a lot of skill and know how to capture a shot like that. And I don't know what they are talking about cause you go to any race you know the cars are going to be racing around the track so you would just need to nail it when they came by which would take some skill to but it's not like the cars are sporadically teleporting around the track or something. What kind of competition was it that you entered it in?