Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

spookt3099.jpg

spookt3100.jpg

spookt3110.jpg

yep rock - the osborne specticle of lights is an amazing site! I have gone the past 2 years and it is a blast. They have fake snow and everything. It is really cool when the lights dance to the music every 10 minutes or so.

Spook - it almost looks like the 2 and 3 pictures are attached together - via landscape view. It took me a minute to realize that they were not. I was like...what is the HM scene doing in front of the castle. I thought maybe it was another haunting at the MK. lol. Nice shots!

Last edited:
WHAT? 2 hard rocks at Universal??? I never knew about this! And it is still there??? Wow!

Yea, that was the original Hard Rock that was built into the park. When Universal did the expansion, they built a new cafe to go with the arena being built. Suprisingly, that's the one thing Universal didn't tear down.

HOS people in the bushes are not in a costume, Here is a pic from the ones at HHN 13
trees.jpg

spook - i could have sworn i have seen some around somewhere recently...at one of the haunt events...ill maybe look around...

Yea, that was the original Hard Rock that was built into the park. When Universal did the expansion, they built a new cafe to go with the arena being built. Suprisingly, that's the one thing Universal didn't tear down.

thanks for that info. as you can tell im not in to my Universal trivia as much as i should be! thanks :)

When we were at IOA, and we were walking under the arch at the end of Port of Entry, there was a huge "plant" right there, and it freaked out my brother. It stepped right out of the planter and hugged him. :lol: