Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 142 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That be true, he does tend to flit in and out but he has been quiet for a while.
We kind of got on him here over his Magic postings concerning Universal, and he's disappeared since than. He had a surrogate pop up (which may have actually been him) to argue for his habit of appearing/then altered/ then disappearing posts, but that's the last I've heard of him on Magic.

We kind of got on him here over his Magic postings concerning Universal, and he's disappeared since than. He had a surrogate pop up (which may have actually been him) to argue for his habit of appearing/then altered/ then disappearing posts, but that's the last I've heard of him on Magic.

He did mention something about wanting to keep his job.

He did mention something about wanting to keep his job.
Yeah, while he was posing for pictures he put on the internet:doh:....Of course, after just about every posting, he would say, OMG, they're checking stuff out at work, and then he would delete or alter his original thoughts. Then he disappears for 6 months, and then pops up again, disappears again for a good while, then pops out of nowhere. You know, since he always followed that same pattern, it's always been my feeling that he's a fraud. :lol: Just my opinion though.....Teebin was more explicit though. He said Why Light Bulb was full of s.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike S and JoeCamel
Because it wasn't New York - it was an obvious set for a show that explainined movie magic.
It's clearly in the "New York" section.
d88fdd0ebed0dd946c27f81758d04e8a.jpg

You're really defending this after what you've said about placement in Volcano Bay? Please, lol.

This is a clear example of making better placement.