Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I like the classic peacock NBC mugs.

P1090148.jpg

A few pages back, first pic

The store is cool and I liked that they had sections of general NBC merchandise as well as some New York City merch alongside the Fallon stuff. There's a section of general Universal merchandise that if I have to guess is a placeholder while they are waiting for more stuff to arrive.

The stairs down from the ride exit is still a work in progress with temporary wooden handrails and it's blocked off with curtains.

Seriously?! Happen to have a picture of them? I don't know why but I couldn't imagine a Panda suit being sold in a theme park.

I mean I understand not having it. It is a Jimmy Fallon ride gift shop and not an NBC store. Maybe they place an actual NBC store in City Walk or new park area once started.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
I mean I understand not having it. It is a Jimmy Fallon ride gift shop and not an NBC store. Maybe they place an actual NBC store in City Walk or new park area once started.

I think the fact that they copied the actual NY NBC store that sells other show merch for the design of the shop gave people the idea that it would sell a variety of merch.