Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 167 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hmm. Have they done ride reaction embargoes before? Wonder if that spells trouble.

And in retrospect, perhaps putting all the Hogwarts students in an unairconditioned building with a 2 hour line because only 2 vehicles were working - and then having it breakdown and then asking those same people to leave and come back later... was a poor decision.

Who wouldn't be unenthusiastic about an attraction under those circumstances......Like all the early bad reviews on Gringotts due to 3-4 hour waits and constant breakdowns the opening weeks. A negative review, under those conditions, would be warranted & expected.

The Metropolis Tribune facade looks like it'll have some type of involvement with the attraction.. Standby entrance?

Personally guessing, what if it'll be used for two different things? For most of the year, the Tribune and that shaded area could be used for reserving if they don't have guests using the UOR app and then for HHN, it could be an entrance for the maze queue for one of the SS24 mazes?

Food for thought, but that could be what I want to go with in guessing.

Who wouldn't be unenthusiastic about an attraction under those circumstances......Like all the early bad reviews on Gringotts due to 3-4 hour waits and constant breakdowns the opening weeks. A negative review, under those conditions, would be warranted & expected.

But within Universal's culture it's not. Previews are seen as a "gift" and any negativity seen as ingratitude. Whereas with Disney previews are so they have guinea pigs and those little piggies can squeal their heads off about how awful it was as long as they fill out the company mandated survey at the end of the experience.

Personally guessing, what if it'll be used for two different things? For most of the year, the Tribune and that shaded area could be used for reserving if they don't have guests using the UOR app and then for HHN, it could be an entrance for the maze queue for one of the SS24 mazes?

Food for thought, but that could be what I want to go with in guessing.

I was thinking it'd be nice if they brought some simple shopping or food or other access to those buildings. Instead of them just being hollow facades.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I was thinking it'd be nice if they brought some simple shopping or food or other access to those buildings. Instead of them just being hollow facades.

I believe Japan has a store within the Tribune facade, but with the Tonight Shop right on the left side of the Fallon entrance, could that be possibly too close for a shop?

I guess it is time to address a few things:

1. With TM previews happenings, Soft Openings can happen soon. A “Soft Opening” is essentially a technical rehearsal of a new attraction, or a final release candidate test for the ride. All the major components are installed and operational but some tweaks, changes, and updates will occur prior to the grand opening. “Soft Openings” are never promised. There is no guarantee the ride will be opening on the day of your visit.

2. Universal is being very strict with what is shared. If you are a TM Member, please do not risk your job and post a review to be "First". Same goes for posting any photos and video. Until the embargo is lifted - we will delete if any are posted.

PS - I've heard not good things.