Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 224 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I had a chance to ride this late saturday evening around 9. I must say that the ride itself was fun for me and my sister. The 3d was very very realistic and clear to me, one of the clearest there. I mistakenly grabbed the back of a girls head in front of me trying to grab the seat lol. HOWEVER... we were only able to ride because a wonderful TM said we were so nice in spite of standby being 1hr40mins. We walked away and she ran after us and asked if we wanted to go now! We went through the express entrance but still had to wait, and it was a nightmare! Return ticket feature was either done or down when I pulled it up on my phone at 10a.m. Great addition to the park, really pretty also.

I get to ride Jimmy this weekend!

(phrasing)
61538108.jpg

My parents were raving about it at dinner on Saturday. They finally got to do Kong too, and they hated that (granted they were in the first row.) But they absolutely loved Fallon. Would not shut up about how great the ride is.
Kong is great, Fallon is definitely better though.

Reactions: Mad Dog
My parents were raving about it at dinner on Saturday. They finally got to do Kong too, and they hated that (granted they were in the first row.) But they absolutely loved Fallon. Would not shut up about how great the ride is.
Same here! My mom had not been since they opened Hogsmede...Fallon was her favorite ride of the day...I was shocked

Reactions: Mad Dog
I wouldn't really consider it a D attraction, at least not in the original meaning of the term.
Not in the original meaning, but certainly in the present day "unofficial" meaning. :) F&F, Gringotts, Kong, Transformers probably all are "Considered" E tickets while Despicable Me would probably be "Considered" a D or C+ ticket.... Heck, the Tiki birds were an original E ticket. :lol:

Reactions: s8film40
Not in the original meaning, but certainly in the present day "unofficial" meaning. :) F&F, Gringotts, Kong, Transformers probably all are "Considered" E tickets while Despicable Me would probably be "Considered" a D or C+ ticket.... Heck, the Tiki birds were an original E ticket. :lol:
Yeah typically E tickets are attractions that required the most amount of money to produce. I think Fallon would easily fit into the E category, where it may have saved money slightly on the ride system it definitely makes up for that in ongoing entertainment costs. When you also factor in all the work that went into the building, facade, lobby etc. it definitely is a top tier attraction. It's popularity at least for now alone would require it to be an E attraction in a ticketed system.

Yeah typically E tickets are attractions that required the most amount of money to produce. I think Fallon would easily fit into the E category, where it may have saved money slightly on the ride system it definitely makes up for that in ongoing entertainment costs. When you also factor in all the work that went into the building, facade, lobby etc. it definitely is a top tier attraction. It's popularity at least for now alone would require it to be an E attraction in a ticketed system.
Yes, sure. If there was still the old time ticketing, it would probably be looked at as an E ticket.

Somewtimes it also was based on crowds. Disney swapped CBJ and Hall of Presidents - HOP went to a D and CNJ to a E because of the lines