Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

That's the interesting thing to me as well. It would be mighty awkward to fire your host, but him still have a prominent role in a ride in one of your parks that's based on The Tonight Show. The ride name including his name and his image all over the place.

I'd have to think in the event something like were to suddenly happen, the ride would be shut down for a sudden "refurb".

I'm guessing that would also depend on what terms he'd leave - if it was amicable, then I could see the ride staying open for a while. If it was an actual firing, absolutely, they'd probably purge themselves of him.

First ride on this today. WTF?! I had heard it wasn't great, but this is the worst ride Universal has ever put together. I am sure Jimmy Fallon is a nice man and he must be popular to have his own shows but he comes across as incredibly annoying on his ride!

The ride itself is boring too. I don't have much love for The Simpsons, but it's a more entertaining simulator than this gibberish.

First ride on this today. WTF?! I had heard it wasn't great, but this is the worst ride Universal has ever put together. I am sure Jimmy Fallon is a nice man and he must be popular to have his own shows but he comes across as incredibly annoying on his ride!

The ride itself is boring too. I don't have much love for The Simpsons, but it's a more entertaining simulator than this gibberish.

He is incredibly annoying. One of the worst interviewers ever. Forever laughing at his own jokes.

I think the experiences as a whole is fun because of the queue. The ride itself makes absolutely no sense though lol I don’t hate Fallon but don’t love him either so this doesn’t bother me. I really just wish we’d see something with SNL. It’s much more timeless considering its beginning its 45th season this Saturday

I think the experiences as a whole is fun because of the queue. The ride itself makes absolutely no sense though lol I don’t hate Fallon but don’t love him either so this doesn’t bother me. I really just wish we’d see something with SNL. It’s much more timeless considering its beginning its 45th season this Saturday

Ohh. Yeah it is stupid, but I think it's fun. Stupid fun.

Ohh. Yeah it is stupid, but I think it's fun. Stupid fun.
We like it a lot. it's Alene's favorite attraction in the Studios park. Not in my personal top five but it's still lots of fun, especially the pre shows. ...Plus it's one of the highest ranked attractions on USF guest surveys. So the general public certainly likes it. The attraction occupies a very small space so it's about all they could have put there.

Its called "race through NY" yet you are going like 2 miles per hour and youre just following Fallon, not racing.
And then instead of fully traveling through new york you just stupidly end up in the moon for some reason.

Yeah, this is worse than fast and furious