Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Red Oven Pizza Bakery

Did you share this pizza or did you eat it by yourself? Cause the portion is more than enough for one person, unless you're a competitive eater or something. Also, majority of the burgers over at the Hard Rock are around 16.50, which from what I can tell, is more than a pizza at Red Oven.

I ate one by myself but the slices were different sizes. There were 3 big ones and 3 small ones.

I don't think the slice size matters. It's the full size that does. I'm surprised that didnt fill you up.

I doubt anyone would not be full after eating one alone. But hey, I've heard weirder.

I agree with you on the average human, but a body builder or runner/biker type could probably polish off 2-3 of the things. It all depends on a high metabolism demanding more fuel. The other possibility is that some people are big fat-ass gluttons. :wave:

Well, as I've not been at the parks since it opened, could somebody compare the price/size of what's offered with the Louie's pizza place in the New York section of USF? That's the only pizza place I've been to in the parks recently...

I ate there for dinner tonight and it was pretty good. I mean, it was pizza....definitely loved the fact that it wasnt greasy but other than that just pizza for me.

We had the Pepperoni and the Funghi pizza here the other night. They were both fantastic. The service was great too. I think if they put a few more on beers on draft it'd be even better. But overall, a welcome addition to CityWalk.

Had the margarita, spinacci, and anna benne on Friday. Really really good stuff and lives up to the hype. I preferrrd the margarita or anna benne over the spinacci. Easily fed a group of 5.

This was the sausage fennel.

1476174_10152147299719595_36985526_n.jpg

That is one delicious looking pizza!

ROPB is missing one BIG thing, and that is protected seating. There is NO indoor seating at all, so if it is raining, or windy, or cold, you don't have anywhere to go to get out of that. Heaters could be added easily for chilly days and nights, but unless roll-down plastic is added, there is no escape from rain blowing in. This could be a huge problem come summer.

Between work and the holiday rush I probably won't be able to get out to UOR till next year, but I'm just drooling at these pictures... I can't wait to try some ROPB!!

That is one delicious looking pizza!

ROPB is missing one BIG thing, and that is protected seating. There is NO indoor seating at all, so if it is raining, or windy, or cold, you don't have anywhere to go to get out of that. Heaters could be added easily for chilly days and nights, but unless roll-down plastic is added, there is no escape from rain blowing in. This could be a huge problem come summer.

Agree...I ate there on Christmas Eve and it was very chilly, well by Florida's standards...maybe heaters are on the way?
The summer storms are certainly going to do some damage if they don't put up some kind of protection....btw on an unrelated note the crust from this place is to die for

I had it twice last week, the pepperoni and margarita, and it was delicious. I would eat there every few days if I could.
Just really fresh.

I finally had some Red Oven pizza last night, and the pizza did not disappoint! As a matter of fact, I will say it is definitely my favorite pizza in the entire UO resort!

I had the Funghi and also tried the Prosciutto and Arugula, and both were delicious! The crust was nice, the cheese was awesome, and we got the pizzas pretty fast! I actually only managed to eat half a pizza, so I would say portions are generous, or appropriate for the price.

The only issue I had was with the crowds and the clusterf- that created. They had you in a line to order, then pulsed you into the ordering area, but then after you ordered they literally packed you and like 4 other parties in a tiny area, drinks and order number in hand, and you waited like that for a table with the seating/hostess nazi telling us to tighten up and basically dry hump the strangers next to us to let more people into the tiny area where we waited for a table.

Anyways, once we got past that and got to our table, the rest was a very pleasant experience. I'll probably skip eating there when it's as busy as last night, or just go to one of the bar stands and get it delivered.

By this point in the night I was done taking pictures with my DSLR, but I did get a couple pics with my phone and posted them on Instagram:

Order number that you place on the table to get your food delivered

Prosciutto and Arugula pizza

Funghi pizza

Went back and tried the Sausage Fennel. Just incredibly delicious. It's become my favorite place on property to grab a quick bite.

Had this one last night with my bf. Also got the pepperoni. Both were very satisfactory. Loved loved the fennel sausage pizza. The weather was fantastic, and sitting outside was quite enjoyable. Will be returning!