Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 111 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe it’s just the retail design team having fun in the store. I have also been told that there are no major guest-facing changes to the ride or queue.

I think this is probably the most likely outcome. Entertaining placemaking in the new store that's more or less divorced from the events/timeline of the ride. (Which, in fairness, is a bit confusing - the ride ostensibly takes place in the "present day" / 2004, while the store appears to be set in the 1920s-30s.)

New magnet coming...
294073597_10228645263306143_5611763656823082595_n.jpg

I'll watching for UOTM for TM preview announcement.
Yeah, they aren't gonna just open this I wouldn't think. I know it's a refurbishment, but with it being such an extensive one, i'm thinking it's a good bet that they do a day or two of TM previews since I doubt most of the ops team will be coming back.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
I will say that AFAIK, the ops team has been back in the building for a few weeks now and they've been doing some overnight shifts lately to get the test cycles in. Wouldn't shock me if the opening is just around the corner at all.