Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Between the RIP tours, VIPs, and the queues routing through the building; I can't see how they could have it open.

I know, but Fallon is in a very popular area during HHN that could benefit the park capacity-wise in a year where Mummy might not become available. They can route queues a hundred different ways if they tried.

I know, but Fallon is in a very popular area during HHN that could benefit the park capacity-wise in a year where Mummy might not become available. They can route queues a hundred different ways if they tried.
I can't see it not being a problem, multiple times throughout the years I've seen people fall pretty hard right there. The only spot worse is the Shrek curb.

I think if you added even more people all with different goals it would end up pretty rough

Now if they can just put the monster cafe back right horror nights will be perfect this year.

(i dont care if there was no major changes I am just glad this thing is getting some love.)